3D rear lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price is for a pair.
    Last edited by Bigfeet; 28-06-2013, 13:36.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Retail price is £360.00 for the pair
      :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
      Partsworld-UK.com
      Email
      Call: 01246 268896
      We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
      *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Biggie's dealership is selling them at a good price then
        sigpic

Comment

fitted mine today look awesome . flash on camera phone has also highlighted reflectors
          Last edited by MARK.A; 29-06-2013, 20:17.
          http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

They look awesome don't they ? I love mine, even if my son thinks they look 'trippy' lol
            sigpic

Comment

Just got a text from my dealer now, they just got them...

Can't wait to go pick them up and get them om
              Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Thinking of getting the 3D rear lights,certainly look great when on.Is there any DRL to these rear lights.
                DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

Do you mean are they on when the front DRLs are on ? If so no.....

image by lfcrule1972, on Flickr
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for info,they do look good.Next on my list to get.
                    DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

They do look cool, to EVRYONE else.....can't see much point in shelling out hundreds for something you never see yourself?

Comment

I reverse up to a window so I do see them lol Plus mine came with the DS3, that said I was saving for them on my old DS3...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goonerman1 View Post
                          They do look cool, to EVRYONE else.....can't see much point in shelling out hundreds for something you never see yourself?
                          The other thing is that you only see the effect of the 3D up close and not when driving behind.
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I don't agree Biggie, I first wanted them after seeing them on a later model DS3, I was following it down the road when I saw the 3d effect, rest assured I wasn't tail gateing them
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goonerman1 View Post
                              That was my opinion Gooner, and wouldn't have shelled out for lights that everyone else sees, and you try like hell not to switch on, cos you want the front DRLs on LOL
                              So I wouldn't have shelled out for them- similar to decent HIDs for the front- everyone else see they look cool, but swapping out the OEM front lamps for stronger OSRAM ones does the "I can see better" quite satisfactorily. Still- each to their own

And the alternative view would be they make the car look like a latest spec, and they are better than normal rears.

Ended up getting the 3d lights anyway- cos they were with the 155 I got hold of
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                                The other thing is that you only see the effect of the 3D up close and not when driving behind.
                                thats my experience of them as well they look much better in pics than on a car

Comment

Working...
                                X