Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
    That's for a pair, right?

I was charged £360 - odd last month to replace just one that I broke when I argued with a lamp post and lost (at less than 3 weeks and under 500 miles - bummer!)

Haven't got the invoice at work but I recall that most of that was the part cost (as you'd expect - really simple job - only got the dealer involved as the car is so new and the bumper was knocked out of line as well).

Looks like I was charged the 'pair' cost for just the one

Any future in going back now to query it (over a month later)?
    Please see rules - PinkEmily

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
      I'm pretty sure that the rear light clusters are identical across continents for the DS3.

Atleast you've got it sorted now
      Think that the fog light might be an issue,as if only one as the on the earlier rear lights will be on wrong side of car.Needs to be on offside of car not nearside.
      DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

Originally posted by peter m View Post
        Think that the fog light might be an issue,as if only one as the on the earlier rear lights will be on wrong side of car.Needs to be on offside of car not nearside.
        Assuming the 3D rear lights have clear lenses for both fog & reversing lights as the earlier units did it's most likely that the light units themselves aren't handed, the different requirements for LHD & RHD markets being met by using a clear bulb for the reversing light & a red bulb for the fog light.

Comment

In that case wouldn't have been a problem.Just looked at some pics of 3d lights seem to be clear lenses left and right.��
          DS3 1.6THP 165 Pearlescent Ink. White roof.

Comment

Ok... let's see if I remember how to add a picture here.

Rear light swapped by Skylaq, on Flickr

So you can see, there is a difference. :lemon:
            the right side bottom part is totally clear, and the left side is half and half.

ps. sorry for the bad picture.
            Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Love the camera flash and the hearts !
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                Love the camera flash and the hearts !
                Thank you <3

I'm loving my new lights...
                No, I don't care if I can't see them when I'm driving or things like that.
                Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Skylaq

Lights look great. Are you going to change your avatar since you are de-badged?

Comment

The new lights do look nice, regardless if the driver can see them or not - its personal preference - peeps do what they like an not what others think IMO
                    The Truth is Out There !

Comment

Originally posted by Angel-Eyes View Post
                      The new lights do look nice, regardless if the driver can see them or not - its personal preference - peeps do what they like an not what others think IMO
                      It would be super cool to have real Angel eyes for headlights

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                        It would be super cool to have real Angel eyes for headlights

JB
                        *sigh*
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Imagine Angel eyes and DRLs at the same time !!!! OMG !!!!

(lfc suspects Biggie is soaping frogs as I press enter)
                          sigpic

Comment

...or have the DRLs on all the time. <runs for cover>
                            Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                              Imagine Angel eyes and DRLs at the same time !!!! OMG !!!!

(lfc suspects Biggie is soaping frogs as I press enter)
                              Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                              ...or have the DRLs on all the time. <runs for cover>
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Lol!!!
                                Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X