Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ragnarok View Post
    Hope you got deep pockets...
    lol I sure have its called mummy and daddy hahaha I feel a lot of hate from you for citroen/Peugeot lol I been there myself but if I looked that way in life id have been jumping of a cliff if I looked at things that way all the time so I just gave up and moved on with the 208 GTI I don't plan on modding it so should all be fine I had no problems with my mini other than it drinking oil and that's the same engine.
    Last edited by kyle_barnes; 04-05-2013, 19:57.

Comment

I doubt any of you guys have gone through the same or have you been told that you have to buy a new engine (7200 quids) on a car with warranty?
      They claim an OCC, dump valve, and polyurethane engine mount are "significant performance upgrades" that directly cause piston failure. Give me a f*ckin' break. Anyways sorry for taking over your topic. Hope everything goes fine and you have a happy unstressful life with your car.
      Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
      ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
      sigpic

Comment

aw no way !! didn't know it was that bad. really hope you get things sorted I know citroen are hard work big time stress and the customer service is shocking to say the least. thanks for the luck touch wood everything is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle_barnes View Post
          aw no way !! didn't know it was that bad. really hope you get things sorted I know citroen are hard work big time stress and the customer service is shocking to say the least. thanks for the luck touch wood everything is fine.
          Last message on this thread about this as I don't want to hijack this, I have mine own for this matter

They do not want to discuss, they claim my car is a race car because according to them it has had those "mods" there last November in a clutch repair (under warranty). They say mods like those increase performance significantly and cause directly piston failure, and thus invalidate warranty. The still have not commented why they think it is not a manufacturing flaw as the piston has broken in an unexplainable way. Now my lawyer and I are gathering evidence, testimonials, reports, accounts, etc. for the case and we will sue them in a few weeks when we are done with the preliminary work.
          Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
          ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

Last message on this thread about this as I don't want to hijack this, I have mine own for this matter

They do not want to discuss, they claim my car is a race car because according to them it has had those "mods" there last November in a clutch repair (under warranty). They say mods like those increase performance significantly and cause directly piston failure, and thus invalidate warranty. The still have not commented why they think it is not a manufacturing flaw as the piston has broken in an unexplainable way. Now my lawyer and I are gathering evidence, testimonials, reports, accounts, etc. for the case and we will sue them in a few weeks when we are done with the preliminary work.
            Some time ago, the same problem with me, When I was driving my car, and they said your car is a race car. But I had a sample car. They took my car and left. Then I decided I contact a traffic lawyer and I will file a case against them. I win the case and they have to pay a fine against it. So I think you should also case them.

Comment

The last message on this thread about this as I don't want to hijack this, I have my own for this matter

They do not want to discuss it, they claim my car is a race car because according to them it has had those "mods" there last November in a clutch repair (under warranty). They say mods like those increase performance significantly and cause directly piston failure, thus invalidating the warranty. They still have not commented on why they think it is not a manufacturing flaw as the piston has broken in an unexplainable way. Now my lawyer and I are gathering evidence, testimonials, reports, accounts, etc. for the case and we will sue them in a few weeks when we are done with the preliminary work.
              Some time ago, the same problem with me, When I was driving my car, and they said your car is a race car. But I had a sample car. They took my car and left. Then I decided I contact a traffic lawyer and I will file a case against them. I win the case and they have to pay a fine against it. So I think you should also case them.

Comment

The last message on this thread about this as I don't want to hijack this, I have my own for this matter

They do not want to discuss it, they claim my car is a race car because according to them it has had those "mods" there last November in a clutch repair (under warranty). They say mods like those increase performance significantly and cause directly piston failure, thus invalidating the warranty. They still have not commented on why they think it is not a manufacturing flaw as the piston has broken in an unexplainable way. Now my lawyer and I are gathering evidence, testimonials, reports, accounts, etc. for the case and we will sue them in a few weeks when we are done with the preliminary work.
                Some time ago, the same problem with me, When I was driving my car, and they said your car is a race car. But I had a simple car. They took my car and left. Then I decided I contact a traffic lawyer and I will file a case against them. I win the case and they have to pay a fine against it. So I think you should also case them.

Comment

Working...
                X