heated seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,
    I'm considering swapping the cloth seats in my DSign to leather heated seats from a Left Hand Drive car from the mainland.
    1) Is it possible to fit LHD seats in an RHD car?
    2) Has anyone tried connecting the heating elements (seller says they are plug & Play connectors - comment above suggests that the UK cars may not have the connector in the car??)
    Many thanks!

Comment

I thought the UK cars had neither connectors nor the switches, looms etc ?
      sigpic

Comment

heated seats

The seats will fit the uk cars but you will need to retro fit them and slice the wired into the car has they don't have the relays or the looms
        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to install an aftermarket seat heater kit?
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
            Wouldn't it be cheaper just to install an aftermarket seat heater kit?
            That's what I did cyclone brought a VW
            REPAIR KIT comes with all the wiring relays switches etc
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
            X