No announcement yet.

Ds3 racing not well :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked at a c2 gt not bad for £750 just needs a new wheel bearing might invest in that for the time been
    sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Cant go wrong with a c2. I hear they have a great forum too.
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Hi sorry to hear that not another one gone hope you get it sorted how many miles has the car done.
        Last edited by ds3r; 27-08-2013, 18:14.
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Seems to be a more common problem than one would expect.
          Did the car seem to have any symptoms or niggles before it flipped out? Or was it just a case of, everything fine, everything not fine?
          '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
          '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
          'We do what we must, because we can.'
          Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Parafilm View Post
            Sorry to hear about that Seems to be a more common problem than one would expect.
            Did the car seem to have any symptoms or niggles before it flipped out? Or was it just a case of, everything fine, everything not fine?
            yeah everything was fine one minute then the next minute all hell broke loose :/
            sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
              Hi sorry to hear that not another one gone hope you get it sorted how many miles has the car done.
              its got about 5000 miles onit
              sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Not good, I was thinking of getting the racing next but looks like it might have to be a focus Rs 300 instead, unless they have started to put the re-designed THP engine in the racings yet like the 208GTI. meant to be trouble free lol.
                2012 Dsport +, white with black roof. Stubby aerial, Alloy DS3 tax disc holder, Alloy black and silver dustcaps and 3D Gel carbon affect plates. Now with kawasaki green painted brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by tez View Post
                  Not good, I was thinking of getting the racing next but looks like it might have to be a focus Rs 300 instead, unless they have started to put the re-designed THP engine in the racings yet like the 208GTI. meant to be trouble free lol.
                  There are no redesigned engines on Racings. They were built in limited numbers and only way to get a "reliable" (not problem free) Racing is to buy it second hand, rebuilt with forged internals.
                  Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
                  ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
                  sigpic

Comment

Soo sorry to hear about ur Racing . I had contact at Citroen UK, she's amazing but might not be there now tho its worth asking. Her names Chrissy Hughes n her customer service is 1st rate. Hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
                      Soo sorry to hear about ur Racing . I had contact at Citroen UK, she's amazing but might not be there now tho its worth asking. Her names Chrissy Hughes n her customer service is 1st rate. Hope it helps
                      Chrissy Hughes is far from amazing.

Many a time I've called her and had to wait on hold for up to 20-30 minutes even after being told she'd be calling me back and hour prior to me calling her.

I've yet to speak to anybody at CUK whose knocked by socks off with their customer service.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I've dealt with Chrissy on 2 occasions on different issues . First was terrible dealership n new car not ordered . She transferred me to dealer I still use n am happy with . Got order sorted n reduced cost by £695 , sent Citroen wallet as surprise gift thro the post n kept in contact by phone/email , also brought car to dealer in York on a trailer cos transporter was full. Second time was paint colour query on DS3Sport , she contacted the factory n had an hour halt on production or delivery cd be delayed, to speak to me . They cdnt do fuschia option for me so stuck with belle isle blue after all .
                        I think that's first rate service n I've found her to be a lovely lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
                          I've dealt with Chrissy on 2 occasions on different issues . First was terrible dealership n new car not ordered . She transferred me to dealer I still use n am happy with . Got order sorted n reduced cost by £695 , sent Citroen wallet as surprise gift thro the post n kept in contact by phone/email , also brought car to dealer in York on a trailer cos transporter was full. Second time was paint colour query on DS3Sport , she contacted the factory n had an hour halt on production or delivery cd be delayed, to speak to me . They cdnt do fuschia option for me so stuck with belle isle blue after all .
                          I think that's first rate service n I've found her to be a lovely lady.
                          Chrissy's obviously a racist if that's the case. I've had nothing but horrible service from her and her colleagues when I've called or emailed in the past.
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Cheers guy still not heard anything about the car :/
                            sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car richy. The DS3R is such a beautiful looking motor too. Hope you get it fixed mate. Personally speaking, there isn't a better-looking car on the road... and I mean that.

Comment

Originally posted by solent60 View Post
                                Sorry to hear about your car richy. The DS3R is such a beautiful looking motor too. Hope you get it fixed mate. Personally speaking, there isn't a better-looking car on the road... and I mean that.
                                . Yeah cheers nope got to agree with you there best looking car around ATM the amount of attention it gets is mad
                                sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X