No announcement yet.

Ds3 racing not well :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are trying to figure out a way to blame richy for fucking up the engine.
    Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
    ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
    sigpic

Comment

Mmm I don't think Richy has made any mods to his so the only blame would be that he actually drove it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        Mmm I don't think Richy has made any mods to his so the only blame would be that he actually drove it
        "Yes, he drove it like a sports car and that's why it broke."
        ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
        sigpic

Comment

My mate had a Porsche 911 which cracked it's block just after the warranty ran out, Porsche told him there was nothing they could or would do about it. They lost a customer to that and he's buying a Ferrari to replace it. It's not just normal car companies that mess customers about.

Comment

Take it this is the last Citroen you will own then as it seems your not impressed at all I personally don't think I would have another one

Comment

Well well well just had a call from citroen now there saying it's piston number 2 :/ and all he said the matter with it was it was covered in oil :/ so there getting someone over from France to come and have a look why it happend so he said don't look like a new engine :/
              sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Originally posted by richy233 View Post
                Well well well just had a call from citroen now there saying it's piston number 2 :/ and all he said the matter with it was it was covered in oil :/ so there getting someone over from France to come and have a look why it happend so he said don't look like a new engine :/
                Sounds exactly like what happened to Liam's second engine.

Someone is coming over from France......To look at a fault on an engine....That is notorious for having the exact fault on mannnny engines for the last 3 years.... Makes perfect sense to me.

On via Tapa - moving house. Back online soon!
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hmmm. Thought they may have consulted their little black book of recent problems on the THP
                  Might have saved a visit
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Sorry to hear, that appears to be a step backwards
                    sigpic

Comment

Well had another call lol. The guy got over from France pretty quick and he has confirmed that it needs a new engine seems like I'm getting different story's but they have told me it will take between 6 too 8 weeks for the engine to arrive and fitted so gonna be without my racing longer than I thought not good
                      sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Originally posted by richy233 View Post
                        Well had another call lol. The guy got over from France pretty quick and he has confirmed that it needs a new engine seems like I'm getting different story's but they have told me it will take between 6 too 8 weeks for the engine to arrive and fitted so gonna be without my racing longer than I thought not good
                        Have they still not offered you a car for the time being?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Yeah they've given me a van for now
                          sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Don't forget to ask them what engine they are putting in
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

So it was piston number #2, I've earned my 2 cents.

sigpic

Comment

Fair point Rag- u were right
                                Usually No 2
                                Last edited by Chris_Blue; 09-09-2013, 19:18. Reason: spell
                                sigpic
                                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                                X