No announcement yet.

Ds3 racing not well :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah you where right piston number 2. Had a call today to say they've ordered the engine will take 5 too 10 days to come and a further 12 days to fit better than 8 weeks and it's going to be a racing engine they say but got to give it to the service guy I'm in contact with he's giving me a update everyday he's invited me there tomorrow to show me what went wrong with the engine so off there tomorrow will get some pictures plus he said when the new engine comes he will try his best to get me back on the road with it and try and get me some compo can't complain with that service at first was crap but now it's all good
    sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Originally posted by richy233 View Post
      Yeah you where right piston number 2. Had a call today to say they've ordered the engine will take 5 too 10 days to come and a further 12 days to fit better than 8 weeks and it's going to be a racing engine they say but got to give it to the service guy I'm in contact with he's giving me a update everyday he's invited me there tomorrow to show me what went wrong with the engine so off there tomorrow will get some pictures plus he said when the new engine comes he will try his best to get me back on the road with it and try and get me some compo can't complain with that service at first was crap but now it's all good
      Show him my pic of piston and tell how they deal with this in Finland
      Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
      ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a very good result

On via Tapa - moving house. Back online soon!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Still no racing back yet
          sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Have they told you any more Richy?
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Nope went to see what was going on yesterday and it's just on a ramp in the air no engine there hoping to get me back on the road before October but I'm not hopeful
              sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

No your right it does not give them long to do it if they have not even got the engine yet here's hoping.
                DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Typical bullshit.

I am 99% sure it could be fixed similarly to mine (and even cheaper for them) by just replacing the piston(s). Now they just keep you waiting for months for an identical engine that will fail after equally length period...
                  ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep that's why when I get it back it's going for sale I've read past problems with these cars love them but can't be sure nothing in the future will go wrong plus they've had it a month near nuff and still not done not a happy customer at the moment
                    sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Yes I know of another racing that had a new engine and it's started to do the same thing again not good.
                      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Mine works flawless (knock knock) so far with forged internals. I would never imagine owning THP without forged internals.

sigpic

Comment

Well spoke to citroen today and still no engine arrived becoming a joke now
                          sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

suppose they are building one are they?
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Ant got a clue all I know is it's a brand new engine should be here tomorrow will keep you updated
                              sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Citroen customer service is crap! Excuse my French been to citroen today and still no engine safe to say I am seriously you know what! :/ spoke to the service manger he don't know a date it will be there it's like they don't care spoke to citroen uk as well there no help had to get the new engine part number too them which I gave them last week! And they still don't know where it is I seriously don't know what alse to do now been a month and few days and nothing I been told 3 times that the engine would be there last week then this week just don't know what alse I can do now anyone got any ideas
                                sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X