No announcement yet.

Ds3 racing not well :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going back over the thread, but are you dealing/speaking with anyone at Citroen UK?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yeah mate spoke too them last week and today they wanted the engine part number of the new engine and some other number which I got them they had last week Monday and they wanted them again today so obviously thy hadn't chased it up. Just getting told different things by citroen I guess the engine is still in France. The dealer said too me it will take time cause it's a special engine :/ ant it the same engine as the 155 but with a different ecu and a few other things ?
      sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Maybe you should have offered to tow it to Paris for them- might have been quicker
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Lol funny you say that I said that to citroen
          sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Personally I would be speaking with a lawyer then to CUK. Also venting a few strong words on CUK facebook and Twitter accounts.

Also maybe worth speaking to BBC Watchdog just to highlight the bad customer service CUK are giving you.

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

I
            know if i get any more bad vibes from Citroen or their dealerships I wont be hesitating to start my own campaign against them.

honestly what have you got to loose? Sweet FA
            Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Nice one toxic I'll be doing that tomorrow cheers
              sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

Sorry to hear the latest, I really thought things were looking up.
                sigpic

Comment

Personally- I'd wait for the engine, then have a moan up afterwards to see what you can get outta them
                  I mean you want them on your side, if theres problems with the new engine (Hopefully not)

Or at least go in a bit light- extremely disappointed......expected more from Citroen,,,,,how can you recommend Citroen to work colleagues now etc etc

Don't think slapping a writ on them would go far at the moment.

But hey- your choice
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                    Sorry to hear the latest, I really thought things were looking up.
                    so did I but that's citroen for ya just wait and see what they say next. :/.
                    sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                      Personally- I'd wait for the engine, then have a moan up afterwards to see what you can get outta them
                      I mean you want them on your side, if theres problems with the new engine (Hopefully not)

Or at least go in a bit light- extremely disappointed......expected more from Citroen,,,,,how can you recommend Citroen to work colleagues now etc etc

Don't think slapping a writ on them would go far at the moment.

But hey- your choice
                      yeah true. I'll give it 2 days too see what they come back with.
                      sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

• How long have you waited so far?
                        Simon

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                          How long have you waited so far?
                          a month and 5 days so far
                          sigpicDs3 Racing

Comment

• You might also find Citroen have failed in the "Manufacturer Code of Practice"

http://www.citroen.co.uk/owner-services/warranty/extended-warranty/#/about-us/manufacturer-code-of-practice/vehicle-manufacturer-code-of-practice/

so if you find they have failed in their practice, then you could get these guys on the case too.

http://www.motorcodes.co.uk/

Since we are all Consumers, we have rights that cannot be ignored, no matter what CUK or a dealership tell you.
                            Simon

Comment

• That's quite true Toxic- but is it wise to get up the noses of people when they are trying to fix the issue
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• how are they trying to fix it? they dont have an engine
                                Simon

Comment

Working...
                                X