No announcement yet.

Factory Orders - Did you get an email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did give the dealer my email address, no letters...

Comment

Originally posted by Citroen UK - Customer Welcome Programme
      ...An e-mail communication will be sent to the customer within three working days of the trigger date, provided that the
      customer e-mail address has been captured in the AFRL Dialog field. If we don’t have an e-mail address, or where an email
      is returned undelivered, a letter will be posted. In all instances you will be copied, so that you can follow up with your
      customer...
      Above is a quoted section from the official guidelines on customer contact.

If you gave your dealer an email but have had no emails/letter my guess is your dealer is going to fudge the CSI survey with a fake email account.

It's amazing that Citroen still haven't come wise to this practise yet... But I have said it before that this behaviour will continue until Citroen stop using sticks rather than carrots. The survey customers give should only be used to help the dealer improve services, when you dial in elements where the dealer can lose a lot of money over customer responses problems will kick off. The main problem is that Citroen take the customers word as law and trust me I have seen plenty of times when the customer has made an error on their survey and it has cost us money.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
      X