No announcement yet.

Ruined!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At work again till 12 but fortunately doesnt require me driving anywhere, and i'm passing the dealership on the way to the football so makes sense to drop in. Whether they want me to or not, defo be leaving a note from now on saying "DONT CLEAN ME"

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
      Hmmm.. my ds3 handbreak sticks when the weather is damp as well... did they at least fix that?
      mine does that dealer wanted £80 to fix it. drove round with handbrake on for a while problem solved(30 or less and onlybon pull off for 30 secs or so) i suspect its due to me being light on the brakes

Comment

They've said the damp interferes with the material of the calipers/pads and that there isnt much they could do. They could have cut my handbrake cable for all i cared if they hadnt touched it with whatever they use for cleaning!

Comment

My Citroen place has one of those automatic washes, with plastic brushes on the rollers- guaranteed to make swirls and take the shine off
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

It's swirled up something horrible, definitely stripped the coat of wax I put on last weekend. Proper sickner, decided i'm going to drop in tomorrow after work on my way to the football, hell hath no fury like a yorkshireman scorned! (Plus, if they are trying to sell brand new shiny DS3's and i'm complaining it wont look good so more chance they'll sort it out to get shut of me)

Comment

Where are you located Chris?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
              Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
              Take a pride in your ride
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Just outside of burnley mate, car was bought at walker farrimond nelson.

Comment

Well im only in Bury mate. If you have no joy today then you are more than welcome to pop down tomorrow and I can try and work my magic with my Das6 Pro for you. Send me a a PM and we can sort something out.

Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 01-03-2014, 08:09.
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thanks mate really appreciate it, Will update once I've called in at the garage.

Comment

No worries pal

@cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Spoke to the manager when I went in and he assessed them, said they should buff out and its in next weekend for them to try. If they don't buff out then we'll go back to the drawing board. Bargaining chip came through the post this morning in the form of thr standard "rate our service" letter

Comment

They should buff out- if they are careful
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'm not trusting them to be careful any more haha

Comment

So it's been back today for sorting. I got a phone call at 11.40 saying it was done and the manager assured me the scratches had come out. I've since brought the car home to find they haven't even cleaned it let alone attempted to remove the scratches. Decided to go above their head and speak directly to head office about this now. Will not be dealing with liars.

Comment

Why did you bring the car home and then find the scratches ?????? Why didn't you inspect the car there with them ??????
                                E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
                                Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

Working...
                                X