X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
    Update, software upgrade has not unlocked the 7 digit postcode grrrrrr
    Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
    Yes the map data is made by NavTeq but is ordered by your dealer through a special Citroen portal, the dealer then uploads the new data to your car as part of the cost. The update will unlock the 7 digits
    Reading this it looks like the map data update unlocks the 7 digits?
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      Reading this it looks like the map data update unlocks the 7 digits?
      I have the latest map update as well but still does not work
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

I have the latest map update as well but still does not work
        Oh

BIGGY!!??
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I have both the latest firmware and latest maps and the post code remains as was.

Comment

Ok next part of the saga. Put the new sd card in and nothing would work, after reading the info that came with the card it says for certain things to work my software needs to be R33 or higher. After checking my system software it seems i have version R20 guessing this is the original software from when the car was built.
            Rang my local dealer and have been told i need to order a disc to update my system to the latest software, i asked why they don't keep a disc there for such occasions and have been told that once the disc has been used it can not be used again so you have to order a disc per customer, now that seems a total waste of time to me... any way have to wait for a week for disc to arrive at a total cost of 81p, yep you read that right, it is costing me 81p which is the price for the update disc. I am hoping this is something i can do myself but will update when i get the disc..
            I downloaded the latest firmware, unzipped it to a blank SD card and boooom job done.

I downloaded the latest map pack, unzipped to a 16GB SD card, reset the MyWay and BOOOOOM job done.

All in all a 20 minute task (15 mins to update the firmware with engine running but car drivable).

Comment

Hmm.... puzzling.

The latest map updates are supposed to include the software update need to sort out the post codes.

The only thing I can think of is that now you have the latest software you may need to re-install the map software.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Mine is this
                MyWay WipNav RNEG 2014-1 maps Europe + Morocco for all firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
                  Mine is this
                  MyWay WipNav RNEG 2014-1 maps Europe + Morocco for all firmware.
                  Where did you get that from SFG?

Comment

Where in the settings can you find the software / map version? I'll check mine when I get home.
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hmm.... puzzling.

The latest map updates are supposed to include the software update need to sort out the post codes.

The only thing I can think of is that now you have the latest software you may need to re-install the map software.
                      I have Citroen talking to Navteq as we speak so should get a reply soon,i hope

Comment

I downloaded the latest firmware, unzipped it to a blank SD card and boooom job done.

I downloaded the latest map pack, unzipped to a 16GB SD card, reset the MyWay and BOOOOOM job done.

All in all a 20 minute task (15 mins to update the firmware with engine running but car drivable).
                        Can you put in 7 digits now mate

Comment

I updated the firmware then put the maps on the SD card, system reset and done (but no 7 digit post code)

Comment

Can you put in 7 digits now mate
                            Nope, only four. I have a MyWay and not the eMyWay, maybe its different with the newer version.

Comment

I updated the firmware then put the maps on the SD card, system reset and done (but no 7 digit post code)
                              Will let you know what i find out mate

Comment

Both versions are supposed to be able to upgrade to 7 digits according to my information.
                                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                                Bigfeet's File Repository
                                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                                X