No announcement yet.

MyWay and Postcodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 7 digit postcode thing wouldn't have been a deal breaker for me, I never use them as they can be wildly inaccurate.

I like the visual traffic warnings since I upgraded my firmware and maps, telling of issues on my planned route, how far ahead and the length of any queue's, also detour details and other info.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
      The 7 digit postcode thing wouldn't have been a deal breaker for me, I never use them as they can be wildly inaccurate.

I like the visual traffic warnings since I upgraded my firmware and maps, telling of issues on my planned route, how far ahead and the length of any queue's, also detour details and other info.
      Yep that is good, havn't quite figured out the input of Geo position yet as input one the other day for my parents place near Birmingham and got a route taking me to Berlin lol
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

There are several different formats for Lat/Long, just check you are imputing the correct format. Cant remember which but the Myway is stuck to one, Google Earth settings allow you to change the format. Lat and Long is the most accurate navigational aid, so much so that more and more businesses are adding them to their address.

I have been on a number of surveillance tasks where the Post Code along with a street number gives a false showing on Google Earth AND Street View.

Comment

Working...
        X