Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What collaboration would you like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please god no. Not the bloody airbump things.
    @mike_lowsocial

Comment

You forgot the garish Orla Kiely edition too. The 5 different headrest colours in one car made me cringe.

I'm disappointed that the new facelift model is lacking in colour combinations. "But how, they have 78 combinations?" you say. Well, sure, if you want a low spec model with the absolute basics. The higher spec you choose, the fewer options you get (to the point now where the Performance only comes in a black roof since they axed the white roof option). My view is that you should be able to take any of the body colours and any of the roof colours for any spec level (excluding special colours like the Opaline White or matte black). And while we're at it, the dash should be colour coded to the roof, whatever the colour.

You're right about needing a really special Special Edition. Preferably with something less common in the range i.e. PERFORMANCE. Give us something to dream about owning, like the widebody Clio V6. Not another darn colour combo that a bodyshop / vinyl company could easily do for you.

Oh, and fix the bloody THP engine. Properly this time.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
        I'm disappointed that the new facelift model is lacking in colour combinations. "But how, they have 78 combinations?" you say. Well, sure, if you want a low spec model with the absolute basics. The higher spec you choose, the fewer options you get (to the point now where the Performance only comes in a black roof since they axed the white roof option). My view is that you should be able to take any of the body colours and any of the roof colours for any spec level (excluding special colours like the Opaline White or matte black). And while we're at it, the dash should be colour coded to the roof, whatever the colour.

You're right about needing a really special Special Edition. Preferably with something less common in the range i.e. PERFORMANCE. Give us something to dream about owning, like the widebody Clio V6. Not another darn colour combo that a bodyshop / vinyl company could easily do for you.

Mmmmmm, I'd love a wide body kit DS3.

I think in 2010 the dash was going to match your roof? I know you could pick white. But at the start there was less colours to pick from. But would be good as an option. As Standard your roof colour will the free option to have it piano black.

Ughhhhh, the THPPPPPPPPP! Fix it! I'd LOVE one - but I could never trust one.
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          My view is that you should be able to take any of the body colours and any of the roof colours for any spec level (excluding special colours like the Opaline White or matte black).
          Totally agree with this!

Absolutely!!
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

The one thing that did annoy me re body colours with the Ultra Prestige is that you had the choice of one of 3 colours for the body and one of 2 for the roof.

So their most expensive model had the least options for the colourways. What???
            @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
              The one thing that did annoy me re body colours with the Ultra Prestige is that you had the choice of one of 3 colours for the body and one of 2 for the roof.

So their most expensive model had the least options for the colourways. What???
              Exclusivity.

Oh, and the smoked chrome went?
              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

My humble offerings
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3_blk_grn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	360959Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3_grn_blk_2.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	360960Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3_grn_blk.jpg
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	360961
                [

Comment

Green is definitely a colour that needs to see more use. Maybe a brighter green as a roof option if you didn't want the whole body sapphire green
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Maybe...

Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3_blk_grn_2.jpg
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	360962
                    [

Comment

Direct from the 90's visitor59! xD

Are those wings on the bonnet in your last pic?
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The 3DTuning website uses decals from Need for Speed Underground, 99% sure I recognise most of them
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                          Direct from the 90's visitor59! xD

Are those wings on the bonnet in your last pic?
                          TBH I have no idea but nothing wrong with a bit of cheese now and then, not sure I could drive around with those graphics though.
                          [

Comment

Something bright would be awesome!

Like the Orange and Green Fords - a bright colour for a spec'd up DS3.

The palette we have seen change to autumnal colours I guess encapsulates DS's prestige branding, but..... as we know as a forum people like enjoy drive and enjoy the car.

We need something stand out with an engine to match
                            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                            X