Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    So i cant have a personal view then?

I find nothing wrong with stating ones views in a strong manor that leaves no ambiguity as to what you believe. Keep it up Chris.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Unless you know that Shell V Power Diesel is in the tank your filling from and only Shell V Power Diesel (and not a mixture of anything else) your paying from a premium product with no guarantee. there is no method implace to confirm what Oil companies actually put in the forecourts. you just hope the Delivery Driver gets it right on the day
      Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        This is expressed as fact when it's just your opinion Chris, you admit that now but it could be misleading for someone new to the forum who doesn't know you like we all do. Normally a 'IMO' lets everyone know that's what it is.

I'll keep looking for the verified reports that confirm that premium fuels deliver the better cleaning or improved performance that justifies their additional cost.... I've seen other reports that don't match the claims of the distributors.... You pay your money and take your choice, currently I'm choosing to use the Shell V Power Diesel as I am doing less miles than I did previously, if I went back to several tanks a month then I would go back to looking for the best priced diesel.
        ans some of us remember when premium fuels were tried before anyone for shell advance i think it was that was touted as good for engines in the 80's or 90's iirc that actually killed them and was withdrawn from sale

Comment

For me if I was doing a lot of miles they aren't worth the extra £4.80 on every tank, you do better to get the diesel fuel additives and save the difference.
          sigpic

Comment

Couldn't agree more.
            Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Working...
            X