Countdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown!

Just got an email from Citroen my car is on it's way. Hurrah!!
    I have a really rubbish dealership, who don't return calls, can anyone please tell me roughly how long I will wait now?
    Cheers

Assuming that they have been told that it's @ the docks (Sheerness) then it seems to take around 10 working days to arrive @ dealers (at least that's what happened with mine)

Comment

Thanks for that,all I know is that it has left the factory and on its way. This waiting is killing me.

Comment

The wait is more likey to be about 18 days depending if you car load makes the crossing on time and has it's customs inspection right away.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Oh geez that's even worse. I feel like going to the port and hijacking the lorry, except I might get arrested
          and then never get to drive it.
          Thanks for the info, it's more than I can get from my dealer. Been waiting a week for him to call me about something else. I really despair of the dealerships in this area!

Comment

It's times like these where i wish I could see everybodys order number so I could give them expected delivery times... Oh well everybody will have to order their DS3's from me!
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

So I would have to sell up and move to Scotland just to find a decent dealer? That's a bit extreme!

Comment

Mine took 18 days from the date they told me it had left the factory. There was a thread on this a few months ago - if I remember correctly, most took 17 to 18 days.

Comment

See this again is frustrating cause the dealer told me 14 days tops, mind you that was before I paid the deposit! I hate Essex dealers :-(

Comment

Mine was roughly 16 to 17 days. My dealer was OK alhogh after service is not as good as sales. They got my money and now dnt give that much of a damn lol

Comment

As I see it the delivery time depends on where the car actually is and if it exists when you order it or if it is a factory order.
                      My White Edition actually existed when I ordered it and was sitting in the compound in Calais, so it was just the time to cross the channel and make it thro the port and onto the dealership.
                      I ordered mine on Sept 15th and it arrived @ dealer on Sept 30th and I collected it on Oct 2nd. My dealer was very good and kept me informed all the way.

Comment

Mine probably had to be ordered but it's the issue with dealers that I am having trouble with.
                        I had to change dealer after the one where I had bought 4 new cars from changed hands and lied to me over the DS3. Now this one thinks that talking on the phone is punishable by death. I dread to think what will happen if I have a problem.

Comment

How long ago did you order your DS3 then?

Comment

December 12th. I know we have had Christmas inbetween but he told me that I would have the car for the 1st Feb, that clearly isn't going to happen.

Comment

I just want to wizz about in my beautiful little car :-(

Comment

Working...
                              X