Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah 17 Days For Me Too =D

Comment

That's still pretty quick for a factory order, unless it was one that they were ordering for stock, what have you got on order?

Comment

Style,diesel, Sport red, black roof, black leather interior.
        Please don't say it's quick, it seems like forever since I configured it.

Comment

I was quoted 2-3 months for a fully configured factory build, (that was back in September though), hence opting for one to the special editions which am very happy with.

Comment

That Is Quick...

Waited 3 Months For Mine...

+ Some People On Here Have Waited Longer...

Comment

Thai curry called!

OMG ! So once again the dealer is at fault, I even have a date on the order form of 31/1/11 which I thought was optimistic at the time, suppose I'll just have to be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post

Some People On Here Have Waited Longer...

Ordered mine on the 3rd of September, latest word from the dealer is that it is due to be built late Feb / early March, he expects to have it by the end of March. Still no actual date though.
                DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                  Ordered mine on the 3rd of September, latest word from the dealer is that it is due to be built late Feb / early March, he expects to have it by the end of March. Still no actual date though.
                  Blimey I'd best shut up moaning then!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                    Lmao Yeah But You Got The Racing :L

Comment

That explains the lengthy wait. Still should be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                        Lmao Yeah But You Got The Racing :L

Ok so I missed that minor point out
                        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

The madding thing is that I have access to shipping lists and Stock movement records which are all useless unless I have a Chassis number!!!

Sure I can trace my own orders easy enough, but others....

Plus it annoys when I hear about the crummy treatment you guys get as I work hard for my customers to make them happy and I hate getting tarnished with the same brush as those who don't! *sorry rant over!*
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

All good things come to those who wait !!
                            DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                              The madding thing is that I have access to shipping lists and Stock movement records which are all useless unless I have a Chassis number!!!

Sure I can trace my own orders easy enough, but others....

Plus it annoys when I hear about the crummy treatment you guys get as I work hard for my customers to make them happy and I hate getting tarnished with the same brush as those who don't! *sorry rant over!*
                              I know there are good guys out there, I used to have a brilliant indie dealer then the big boys took over!!!

Dilemma now is should I wait an extra 2 weeks and get registered on an 11 plate?

Comment

Why not as you've waited this long get a nice NEW plate

Comment

Working...
                                X