X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x2 Get the 11 plate.

Comment

Agreed ^

You might as well get the 11 plate, unless of course you are getting a private number!
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

11 plate is a must this late in the day and you could go to the meet in bromsgrove with the newest car

Comment

Thats unanimous then, the 11 plate it is. Knew I could rely on you guys to steer me straight :-).

Bromsgrove?

Comment

Talk to your dealer, see if you can get to choose your reg plate as well, rather than just take what's given

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
              Talk to your dealer, see if you can get to choose your reg plate as well, rather than just take what's given
              I did and he said that he will just give the chassis number to the DVLA and I will have to get what I am given!
              I thought I could choose from a list, tell me John who is right?

Comment

I have ALWAYS been given some sort of choice.

Dealers usually have access to a list of numbers that are available in their area, they just have to log in to the DVLA system

Sounds like the salesperson your dealing with is a dickhead
                Last edited by John S; 26-01-2011, 19:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  Plus it annoys when I hear about the crummy treatment you guys get as I work hard for my customers to make them happy and I hate getting tarnished with the same brush as those who don't! *sorry rant over!*
                  My Dealers Fantastic And I Feel Sorry To Those Who Have Had All The Shit Too !

Comment

Told you, this part of Essex is devoid of decent, sensible dealers.
                    The salesman is a Peugeot salesman, who I had to tell how to use the Citroen configorator! Bloke is a total anorak, if it wasn't for the fact I want a)another Citroen and b)specifically a DS3 and c) had a scream up with my local dealer (after 11 years), I might have gone and bought a bloody VW or even worse a M*N*.
                    Shame I am loyal to the Citroen badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady DS3 View Post
                      or even worse a M*N*
                      Thankyou For Blocking Out The NSFW Stuff... There Are Children On here After All...

Comment

My pleasure although in a rant I sometimes forget myself and the delicate constitution of others.

Comment

last time i bought new there was a selection of reg numbers. don't know about now though. As for Bromsgrove theres a meet on 12th March info in here somewhere

Comment

found it it's in club meets and the thread is Club Meet - Magazine Feature

Comment

The system that your dealer will use is AFRL system where he will have to pick from his given list of numbers, get him to show you on screen if he can't be bothered to print them out. Just in case he does't know what you mean below is my list which will show him!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AFRL.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	353056
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                                The system that your dealer will use is AFRL system where he will have to pick from his given list of numbers, get him to show you on screen if he can't be bothered to print them out. Just in case he does't know what you mean below is my list which will show him!

[ATTACH]841[/ATTACH]
                                Thank you. You are a treasure and I wish you were my dealer.

Comment

Working...
                                X