No announcement yet.

DS3 Rear Exhaust bracket poor weld issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was down as an advisory too on my last C3 First MOT. I had only just done over 7,000 miles at the time of the MOT.
    A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
    CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
    CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

well iv got it booked in for the 11th for some oil pump electro valve leak. im going to try and get it done at the same time.
      “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Had my mid mount exhaust broken after I bought the car from a private seller, can hear the exhaust pipe rattling against the sub frame. DS3 1.6 HDI 2011 model 50,000 miles.

Hartwell Oxford has quoted me about £500 for the part and fitting.

Comment

For less than £500 you could get a brand new stainless steel cat-back exhaust system, with your choice of muffler tip and loudness or quietness
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
          X