Exhaust upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    thought the pipe OEM THP 150/5 was round 47mm and that even 54mm was an upgrade
    Not sure OEM pipe of Racing- can you measure Rag?
    I guess I can at some point or at least from the cat converter
    Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
    ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
    sigpic

Comment

Be intersting to know the difference (If there is) in the exhaust size for THP motors
      And non-turbo as well TBH
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Is Racing running the same exhaust as 155? We are wondering is it worth installing Racing exhaust on a 155?
        ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
        sigpic

Comment

Only big difference is racing has no center resonator. Take that resonator out and put straight pipe in and it is really the same thing.
          Last edited by cyclone; 20-04-2015, 19:04.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
            Only big difference is racing has no center resonator. Take that resonator out and put straight pipe in and it is really the same thing.
            I'm selling mine for beer money. Thanks for info!

sigpic

Comment

I am planning to install a sport cat on my car. What about the pre and second oxygen sensors? Are they gonne stay where they are? And, should i make my car chip tunned/remapped after sports cat installation? Maybe i will not do anything else, just replace original cat with sports cat.

Comment

Originally posted by d_darko View Post
                I am planning to install a sport cat on my car. What about the pre and second oxygen sensors? Are they gonne stay where they are? And, should i make my car chip tunned/remapped after sports cat installation? Maybe i will not do anything else, just replace original cat with sports cat.
                Are you referring to downpipe as it has a catalysator? Decat or a sports cat downpipe?

Regardless, they both have an O2 sensor (if they are quality products) location.
                Precat sensor is immediately after the turbo and you don't need to touch it. Secondary O2 sensor is on the downpipe just before the middle pipe.
                You have to unplug it, replace the downpipe, reinstall the O2 sensor.

Unless you run decat you dont need any remapping. However, if it's a better breathing downpipe and you want to maximize the power then you need a remap.

sigpic

Comment

Some cheap High flow cats still trigger engine fault for cat effiency, this will need mapping out to stop it happening.
                  White on red THP
                  Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

http://www.ds3-forum.com/wbb/upload/...&threadID=4204

for sale in Germany
                    Regards JO

Comment

Working...
                    X