First UK DS3 Racing Has Been Delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
    Whats pissed me off is the fact that two dealers in the UK have received stock DS3 Racings - yes thats two, built without customer orders! And yet we have customers waiting for theirs...

Surely that goes against the terms and conditions on the reservation voucher which I included in blue text in my previous post :mad:
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Guys... You Must Remember This is Shitroen Your Dealing With...

:L

Comment

Does anyone know which 2 dealers have cars? It would be nice to see one on the metal before ordering.

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
          Do you shop in the Asda's by the A41? I saw a white DS3 in the car park there several weeks ago, not sure what colour the roof was, as it was early morning and still dark.
          Might have been, I work at the animal charity on the A41 past the Ramada Jarvis and pop to Asda sometimes. You'll know its be the reg!! - WTF ;-)

Hope you get your car soon! You must be HATING the wait.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I (who's the guy who got the first one) ordered it when the ordering opened (okay, my sales guy snuck it in the day before, he was very keen to have sold one, but no earlier), I didn't get a stock one or anything, just £1,000 deposit and being totally gob-smacked when they said they were building it at the beginning of Jan. (I assumed at 10 a day it would be the middle of the year or something.)

The people at Citroen I talked to said there are no stock ones at all, so no idea where that comes from. My understanding is they haven't sold all the 200 yet though. This is good and bad. Good as they might not do another 200 for the UK, keeping the rarity (and price) up. Bad as the price won't go up until they have sold them. Currently I'm assuming I'll be keeping mine until hell freezes over... so I'm not that fussed either way :-)

Oh, and it's worth the wait!

John
            Last edited by dr_jon; 22-03-2011, 20:42.

Comment

Tell Us More John ! :L

Comment

I've posted some stuff here too:
                http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...ive-home/page2
                John

Comment

my number 0096 garge in driffield has one in showroom seen it is very nice, but know number on plake. not sure but no undertray? why not? no clutch rest plate like one in autocar.
                  ANYIDEARS?

Comment

WHAT ?

Again lol...

Comment

Originally posted by DS3RACING96 View Post
                      my number 0096 garge in driffield has one in showroom seen it is very nice, but know number on plake. not sure but no undertray? why not? no clutch rest plate like one in autocar.
                      ANYIDEARS?
                      In english anyone??

I know that my local rival has a DS3 Racing in their showroom. The only way some dealers got them was to order in a fake name and await arival. Once the car arrived was to cancel that order! There were two, but the dealer in hertford sold theirs. I know Citroen are looking into this as a couple of dealers did this and the Racing was only for customer orders in the UK.

The clutch rest was added by CUK, it is an accessory that you can order. As for an undertray I am not sure what you mean, there is a engine tray and rear diffuser is thats what you are refering too. If there is a car on display then it will not have a number plate unless it is a showroom plate, number plates are normally only put on when the car is sold and a customer has picked a number for it to bear before being reg'ed.
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I Think Its Another Footrest Query Bigfeet...

CONTAIN YOURSELF BIGGIE !

Comment

I ordered a footrest, I'll decide whether to fit it when it arrives (okay, it is at the dealer, so more when I get around to picking it up).

John

Comment

I now have the footrest, Citroen part 9646.H1, cost £31.93 (inc VAT) from my local dealer. It looks like you just drill 4 holes in the car and fit it with the supplied self-tapping screws. It comes with a paper pattern to fit it to a Peugeot 207. The instructions say not to drill more than 5mm through the metal, but that will be based on drilling through a 207's floor... hmmm...
                            John

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                              I Think Its Another Footrest Query Bigfeet...

CONTAIN YOURSELF BIGGIE !

Lol!! Footrests are not so bad, LED's now......
                              Last edited by Bigfeet; 03-04-2011, 21:55.
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Actually it doesn't fit, so will have to go back :-(
                                (Too wide for the space.)

Comment

Working...
                                X