No announcement yet.

The new Racing - The DS 'Performance'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent seen a performance Black in the flesh yet- are any going to TRAX?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      Havent seen a performance Black in the flesh yet- are any going to TRAX?
      Not that I'm aware of. I've seen a few people on Facebook have theirs now so you never know.

We were in Poole yesterday, popped into the DS Salon there and the dealer said the Performance wasn't out until September... For a flagship store, he didn't know much.

Spoke to a club member and he's seen one in the flesh at a Basingstoke dealer, I'm tempted to drive over and have a nosy.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
        Not that I'm aware of. I've seen a few people on Facebook have theirs now so you never know.

We were in Poole yesterday, popped into the DS Salon there and the dealer said the Performance wasn't out until September... For a flagship store, he didn't know much.

Spoke to a club member and he's seen one in the flesh at a Basingstoke dealer, I'm tempted to drive over and have a nosy.
        Collected ours today, took it for a slow drive home, feels smooth, really luv the new car smell. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by alfaowner View Post
          Collected ours today, took it for a slow drive home, feels smooth, really luv the new car smell. :-)
          Pics!
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
          X