Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
    You could always try making your own..
    You mean Heisenberg style? I actually found a source of methanol just today There's a company that makes windshield washer fluids and I went to them to talk about getting a greater amount of washer fluid, and when the owner understood what I was using it for he's willing to sell me the pure methanol they use to make the product, but I have to buy a certain (larger) amount as they have them in industrial size barrels, and I was happy with the price so going there tomorrow to get that
    DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Originally posted by albish View Post
      You mean Heisenberg style? I actually found a source of methanol just today There's a company that makes windshield washer fluids and I went to them to talk about getting a greater amount of washer fluid, and when the owner understood what I was using it for he's willing to sell me the pure methanol they use to make the product, but I have to buy a certain (larger) amount as they have them in industrial size barrels, and I was happy with the price so going there tomorrow to get that
      Result!
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
      X