No announcement yet.

It's Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the feeling, sadly you will get this with any marque of vehicle. That said, yours is the actual first one I have read about having issues so 1 out of the possible 140 they have sold already can't be too bad. Should hopefully have the boc sold in December, well advertised by then, then I can place my order for the racing too. Have a test drive lined up in one so will finally get a proper idea what the drive is like in one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by jc_boc View Post
      I know the feeling, sadly you will get this with any marque of vehicle. That said, yours is the actual first one I have read about having issues so 1 out of the possible 140 they have sold already can't be too bad. Should hopefully have the boc sold in December, well advertised by then, then I can place my order for the racing too. Have a test drive lined up in one so will finally get a proper idea what the drive is like in one of these.
      Let us know how you get on with the test drive.

I've left the DS3R at home today and borrowed the Wife's new Abarth 500, whilst nowhere near the same for power and handling it makes some fantastic noises! It has a Monza quad bi-modal exhaust that opens valves at 3,000rpm to bypass the silencer and when you rev past 5,000 rpm and perform a quick gear change it emits a bang from the exhaust like a shotgun!!

Stef
      2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

LOL, nice one! I came up against one of them ferrari edition ones on the motorway coming back from Goodwood. It looks good and the exhaust note was also really impressive, sadly the performance did not match hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jc_boc View Post
          LOL, nice one! I came up against one of them ferrari edition ones on the motorway coming back from Goodwood. It looks good and the exhaust note was also really impressive, sadly the performance did not match hahahahahahaha
          Ours has the same exhaust.

Price tag is a bit steep on those Ferrari Tributo's, £40K and people moan about the price of the DS3R!!

The Abarth definitely needs more power for sure!

Stef

Comment

Hybrid turbo with new map and I am sure you can get it to well ocer the 200BHP mark which, in such a light car, will make it absolutely insane. I read some where about one they have sorted to some thing silly like 260 or 300BHP.

Comment

Originally posted by ds379 View Post
              i've had my fixed ds3 back 4 days now and it's totally amazing. I forgot just how great my car is when it's working. I wonder for how long . . . . . . .

its broken again
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DS379 View Post
                its broken again
                What's up with it this time?

Stef

Comment

Looks like the head gasket has blown again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just dropped mine off, got a C3 90Hdi Exclusive on loan, bit better than the C1 I had last time!

Stef

Comment

don't you just want to get rid of yours now? These things just fall apart quickly and there seems to be no actual fix for them.
                      sigpic

Comment

It does start to P me off to be honest.

Got it back today whilst Citroen Technical talk to the dealers, apparently the error codes and noise suggest the crank sensor is at fault. The dealer will need it back again for 3 or 4 days once they've heard back from Citroen.

Stef

Comment

Mate sorry to hear the car got problems, hope it a one off with the crank sensor.

Comment

If this had been an Audi, the customer would've rejected it by now!

These customers reject the car they've waited 6 months for even if there's a slight creak on a plastic trim!!
                            63 Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDi S Line
                            X Sunflower Yellow Clio 172
                            12 Audi A1 2.0 TDi Black Edition
                            61 DS3 DSport Plus THP
                            60 RenaultSport Clio CUP 200
                            02 RenaultSport Clio 172
                            04 RenaultSport Clio 182
                            51 RenaultSport Clio 172

Comment

Originally posted by Faxo View Post
                              If this had been an Audi, the customer would've rejected it by now!

These customers reject the car they've waited 6 months for even if there's a slight creak on a plastic trim!!
                              Well, if it isn't resolved this time then I will be having some serious talks with Citroen UK about replacing it!

Stef

Comment

So any feedback on this issue yet Stef?

Comment

Working...
                                X