Clear All

Hi chris yes I am so lucky.hangar111
    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Good luck Cyber_Sonic
      sigpic

Comment

So citroen in bury have just called me and the got my car to replicate the problem and he answer was that it could be the spark plugs that need replacing but also some times when the cars are cold they can some times do that ....... Now to me that sounds like a we don't really know why it is doing it you would think it being a modern car that it would be better with the cold weather and that the automatic choke would work properly so is it a electrical problem ? I'm going to see the main tech a bit later hope he has a better answer for me than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Sonic View Post
          So citroen in bury have just called me and the got my car to replicate the problem and he answer was that it could be the spark plugs that need replacing but also some times when the cars are cold they can some times do that ....... Now to me that sounds like a we don't really know why it is doing it you would think it being a modern car that it would be better with the cold weather and that the automatic choke would work properly so is it a electrical problem ? I'm going to see the main tech a bit later hope he has a better answer for me than that

Congrats! You have just been f*cked by Citroen service. Bend over my friend.
          Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
          ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
          sigpic

Comment

There have been a lot of posts on these issues, did you have a read through the links in Post #6 by Dangerousfish ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Sonic View Post

Point them in the direction of the forum.

Also, to save wasting time, get on the phone to CUK as soon as possible. The sooner the case is escalated to them the more efficiently they should hopefully deal with things.

That or start looking at a new car, if you're being fobbed off this soon into proceedings things don't look so positive for the future
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Cyber- that explanation not good enough. Simples.
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Orrrr perchance it is a plug, at least give them the benefit of the doubt.
                  Originally posted by cyclone
                  It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                  Originally posted by Broda
                  I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                    Orrrr perchance it is a plug, at least give them the benefit of the doubt.
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

All I'm saying is that it remains within the realm of possibilities but it is a cool story.
                      Originally posted by cyclone
                      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                      Originally posted by Broda
                      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                        There have been a lot of posts on these issues, did you have a read through the links in Post #6 by Dangerousfish ?
                        Yes I have read them in depth so I wasn't to surprised with there answer iv just gotten in and am about to walk the 4 miles to the garage to see what they have to say

Comment

Aren't they coming to pick you up ? My dealer do drop offs/pick ups if they don't have a courtesy car....
                          sigpic

Comment

Your dealers fantastic lfc aint they! My dealer (Tates) don't do that (Pick up)
                            Nor do they do a 6 month check up
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'm really surprised Chris, they're the same Group aren't they ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Im sure you have the 30 day exchange policy in your favour ?

Sent from my SM-C101 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X