Big Thank you to martin , joni and john

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
    Now to sort out the damage to the car caused by the cross-eyed transit driver as we were leaving Walters Arena!!
    Matt mentioned this to me whilst we were stuck in traffic on the way out. Not too bad I hope?
    Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

hoping it can be repaired without new bumper and just a bit of paint. I won't be paying but I hate having any accident on my insurance especially no fault.

Comment

Looks like almost everyone enjoyed the rally. What would be the response if I said Rally Spain 2013, not in our cars.

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          As always, it's great when the club gets together - no matter how big or small the meets are. Great weekend guys, I'll see you at the next one

If anyones wondering why I'm looking the other way - I was laughing at some bloke that had just fallen over in the corner xD
          Thought you were posing for a police profile picture!
          sigpic

Comment

I think there is somthing wrong with me, cooked the same dinner last night we had at hospitality and watched an episode of Will Quack Quack.

Gobble Gobble.
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Looks like almost everyone enjoyed the rally. What would be the response if I said Rally Spain 2013, not in our cars.
              Whose cars? Loeb's?
              Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

Yes... DEFINITELY <3

Comment

Working...
                X