thanks for up date dave

Comment

Thanks for that Dave. Keep trying i guess

Comment

=(

What Was The Problem Then Dave ?

Comment

um not 100 % sure yet Zack otherwise we would have fixed it already
          the engine runs and accelerates fine when on a test bench with no auxilaries on it - by the time it makes it into a car not so good although its close
          might be the earthing but think its more likely a sensor that is not an essential part of the engine ( fueling wiring might be different on test bench for example )

have the italian guys right on the job now
          we know its down to something simple - just a matter of elimination
          blinking frustrating though

Comment

Im Sure You Guys Will Sort It ! XD

Comment

More news fresh from some other friends in Italy
              Alientec - probably the world leading suplier of tuning tools has now the ability to communicate with the ds3 hdis via tricore adapter connected to their Kess v2 system
              which fortunately I have
              Waiting for full details to arrive but this mean we will be able to remap the ecus of these vehicles very very soon
              Being the ecu is in a very easily accesible place on the vehicle this may be easier than the tuning box option - although progress is still being made in this line as well

we know definately the ecu in the 110bhp is a siemens 807a tri-core
              can the guys with the different variations ( 90bhp and 99g ) have a look at their ecus ( its right next to the battery) and let me know the numbers printed on them just to check its all running the same ecu

will post further as the news come in

Dave

Comment

Sounds hopeful! Still waiting for my 110bhp at the moment, so can't help you with your question. Looking forward to your next update Dave!

Comment

EDITED:I have The 99g. Is This The numbers you look for ??
                  Last edited by Eiken; 08-02-2011, 17:46.

Comment

Eiken.............."
                    This content is currently unavailable

Comment

I have a 99g. If you tell me exactly what to look for I can do it.

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                        Thanks Flash - might ask insurance and if not bad then start saving :-)

Jimbob
                        Wouldn't go mentioning remapping too insurers Jim...It's a modification u can guess wot they will say.

With the 150 THP Engines the modification is undetectable NO Tuning Box fitted.

Please dont mention the club as insurers might CANCEL our insurance for those of us members who have remapped our DS3's if the insurer checks out this site lol.

Thanks Clarky not remapped.

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                          Eiken.............."
                          This content is currently unavailable
                          Now its there

Comment

Eiken.............you took the easy way of getting the numbers.........like a fool I copied them onto a piece of paper, will try to get a pic tomorrow when its light.
                            But the numbers DO NOT match

Last edited by John S; 09-02-2011, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by FlashRemapping View Post
                              More news fresh from some other friends in Italy
                              Alientec - probably the world leading suplier of tuning tools has now the ability to communicate with the ds3 hdis via tricore adapter connected to their Kess v2 system
                              which fortunately I have
                              Waiting for full details to arrive but this mean we will be able to remap the ecus of these vehicles very very soon
                              Being the ecu is in a very easily accesible place on the vehicle this may be easier than the tuning box option - although progress is still being made in this line as well

we know definately the ecu in the 110bhp is a siemens 807a tri-core
                              can the guys with the different variations ( 90bhp and 99g ) have a look at their ecus ( its right next to the battery) and let me know the numbers printed on them just to check its all running the same ecu

will post further as the news come in

Dave
                              You have made my day

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                                Eiken.............you took the easy way of getting the numbers.........like a fool I copied them onto a piece of paper, will try to get a pic tomorrow when its light.
                                But the numbers DO NOT match
                                Offcause, lazy stuff, thats something i know of .. But it is those numbers you ment right ??

Comment

Working...
                                X