Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Euan View Post
    This is the reason stopping me from buying them :/
    If they are applied correctly, and given the specified time to cure, there isnt a problem.
    And the marks left behind if they do come off, easily removed with autoglym tar and adhesive remover
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      If they are applied correctly, and given the specified time to cure, there isnt a problem.
      And the marks left behind if they do come off, easily removed with autoglym tar and adhesive remover
      May think about them at a later stage as I do like the white ones - ill just get my dad to fit them - he loves D.I.Y stuff whereas I don't lol
      DS3 Evo Edition
      Sport Red
      E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
      Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Good old Dad- he might buy them too
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          yes- rimblades dead simple to fit- can do it when wheel is still on car
          have to deflate the tyre and take wheel off, for alloygators
          Fitted correctly, doesn't this mean they give further protection?.......
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
            Fitted correctly, doesn't this mean they give further protection?.......
            Not quite sure what you mean:

Alloygators are more robust and will tolerate a lot, but get marked up
            Rimblades can withstand a light/mid graze along a kerb (When parking for instance)

What I found with Rimblades, is that if you kerb when parking, stop as soon as poss, as the Rimblade actually protects by peeling away, so if you do a full circle of the wheel (That horrible crunching noise should prevent that) then it would start kerbing the bare alloy . If you get my drift
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Mine are great and working well so far

Comment

which ones you get Norwich- Rimblades?
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X