Powdercoating Bellone wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhysieG View Post
    If you had any sense you'd request to have them done properly on a diamond cut lave. That's what I did and it looks new!
    Would that stop any corrosion in the future? Almost everyone seems to have this problem. Just thinking of my options for repair too.
    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
    Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by robby71 View Post
      What colour is the car?
      You could have the wheels done in black and fit some rim protectorsin the cars colour - that would break up the blackness - or you could have them done gunmetal
      It's red...

Each to their own is what I'll say. I'm not a fan of these rim protectors, the centre caps break up the blackness. I thought about gunmetal but didn't think this would really have matched the rest of the colour combos currently on the car.
      Last edited by DT757; 28-07-2014, 03:25.

Comment

Originally posted by scubagazza View Post
        Yeah those look good, you could add a set of alloygators in red to them. That would look smart.
        Might do that, are they a DIY job?
        Last edited by DT757; 28-07-2014, 03:26.

Comment

Bit harsh pal is it not? You don't even know me?
          Moving on ... That's great that you did that but I have mine posed declared and prefer it. Cheers for your input....

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
            I really like those��
            Thank you! Liking them myself

Comment

CUK dealer OFFERED to get all four wheels refurbed before I collected my 2010 last week... FOC... Excellent job they did too!!!

Comment

I think these wheels should have come with the option of a solid color... those looks so good on your ride. If you had the black roof mirrors that would look even sicker.

Comment

Working...
                X