Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space saver !! whats wrong ??

Hi
    picked my DS3 up today great drive home loving it been waiting 2 weeks to have my number transferred over given me time to source a space saver wheel/tyre got a Genuine Citroen 115/70/r15 that had been bought for a ds3 but trying to get it tight in the well is not happening ?? The yellow
    screw in bit just wont hold it tight down
    Any help or advice welcome
    ps the yellow screw bit came with mine that had the goo and go kit fitted is it the same fitting ??
    HELP

The one for space saver wheel is a different type
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Hi
      Are you talking about the yellow screw thing ??

Comment

I think the space saver wheel has a different kit to hold it compared to the goo kit mate. Did the place you bought the wheel from not offer you the holder as well ..
        sigpic

Comment

Hi
          Yes got the full kit local to me, the person selling bought the full set wheel tool kit holder jack etc from the local dealers all new never used
          Been onto the dealers today the parts dep guy told me that there is only one screw clip holder listed ? told him the wheel was still loose in the boot
          when fully tightened up he suggested putting a rubber mat under the wheel to lift it !!
          Any Ideas or the rubber mat gets it

Comment

I used a bit of cardboard in mine to stop it sliding around.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Mine doesn't move around so not sure what to suggest, I'd go with the mat or carboard as Beefy suggested I think
              sigpic

Comment

Have you tighten the inner ring of the yellow screw? It screws in two places, one of the yellow ring and second on the inside.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi

bigfoot
                  Yes done all that tired it both ways up etc going to go with the rubber mat idea cant see any other way

Comment

Working...
                  X