No announcement yet.

Dash mounted 12v socket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it does, needs the Lexia to activate the input and unless its done in 3 different places it won't function 100%.

I've just got back from the dealer (having had my wheels replaced) and while it was there I got mine properly activated.

Works just fine now....Not sure what price John Nicol can do the USB box for now, but mine cost me £100

Comment

Excellent.

Where was that from John? I'm all in at that price!

Comment

Mine came from John Nicol

Comment

Does this iPod bracket fit the iPhone? and also will it charge an iPhone?

Thanks

Comment

Brodit sell brackets to fit pretty much ALL phones & mp3 players

The USB box & supplied connector charges my iPod classic so I think it will probably do the same for an iPhone

Comment

If you get the usb box does it also give you bluetooth?

Comment

NO

Comment

I'm sorry for ressurecting and old thread, but seems like my fuse box is different. Anyone with a 2015 DS3 can confirm that?
                  Another question is about the second picture, the cable with the light grey terminal, on the left of the black/green plug, for some reason (or it's supposed to be like that, I don't know), is loose on my box, not connected anywhere, couldn't see anywhere with compatible shape to plug.
                  As I've mentioned in the previous thread about speaker's upgrade, I'll be installing my Pure Highway that I've installed previously in my RCZ. I'm supposed to find a permanet live and one ignition. I'll be using piggy-back fuse. Any ideas which fuses can be used?
                  Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by marinipersonal View Post
                    I'm sorry for ressurecting and old thread, but seems like my fuse box is different. Anyone with a 2015 DS3 can confirm that?
                    Another question is about the second picture, the cable with the light grey terminal, on the left of the black/green plug, for some reason (or it's supposed to be like that, I don't know), is loose on my box, not connected anywhere, couldn't see anywhere with compatible shape to plug.
                    As I've mentioned in the previous thread about speaker's upgrade, I'll be installing my Pure Highway that I've installed previously in my RCZ. I'm supposed to find a permanet live and one ignition. I'll be using piggy-back fuse. Any ideas which fuses can be used?
                    Thanks.
                    Check your manual for the 12v aux fuse and piggy back off that.
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                    X