The Evil Edition MkII Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Edition MkII Thread

Well I thought in preperation of the arrival of the new car I would start a proper build thread.

The car rolled off the production line in Wednesday 8th April and should be here before the end of the month. I have now picked my number plate that ends WS which is handy. So in a few weeks I should have a new DSport Plus 165thp in perla nera black with matching colour roof.

From here it will be off to have a few changes locally hopefully in time for FCS at the start of June and then by Wings and Wheels it should be looking pretty good.

A number of bits and bobs from the current MkI Evil Edition will be moved over like the Zunsport grille and the wheels and a few new bits added too like a new custom 3D printed gear stick from my mate over at Fizz Bang Props.
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Looking forward to seeing the new car
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Comment

Woop!!

Perfect GIF Mark!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Haha that's amazing Mark

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this Wes
            DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
            Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

It will be awesome I'm sure.
              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

I'm a watching lol
                http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Went to sign the final bits and bobs today and managed to get a few pics of the car before I pick it up next week. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1429964199580.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	359431

Comment

The Evil Edition MkII Thread

Looking good like those headlights and wheels very nice wes does this mean you will be going Bhp now then !! Joni's got 3 spare spaces
                    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                      Looking good like those headlights and wheels very nice wes does this mean you will be going Bhp now then !! Joni got some spare spaces
                      Not totally sure yet mark. Got a few bits and bobs I will need to sort first but it is a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                        Not totally sure yet mark. Got a few bits and bobs I will need to sort first but it is a possibility.
                        You know you want to lol looking good

Comment

PM sent

Comment

The Raspberry Pi 2 has now arrived to. I never managed to get it to work how I wanted in the current car but with the help from a great mate at Fizz Bang Props I think this time we will make something pretty cool for the glove box. more updates on this soon too!

Comment

Looking good Wes
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X