Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group buy - MTech Short Shifters

Hi all,

I have secured a group buy discount for these.

When we reach 10 shifters we can get 20% off - The discount will be across all the Peugeot and Citroën range, so 10 of of any Peugeot or Citroën shifter will allow the group buy price.

Examples:

MA-Shift ( http://www.short-shifters.com/ma-shi...ifter-kit.html ) is € 111,20 (normally € 139,00)

BE4-Shift (http://www.short-shifters.com/mtech-...t-shifter.html ) is € 111,20 (normally € 139,00)

BE4X-Shift (http://www.short-shifters.com/mtech-...ifter-kit.html ) is € 111,20 (normally € 139,00)

P-Shift (http://www.short-shifters.com/p-shif...t-shifter.html) is € 111,20 (normally € 139,00)

Postage is around €20-30 - so rather than everyone pay this on top of the group buy price we could split this over each order, get sent to me and I can post out. This would work out a lot cheaper.

Before discount
    Kit price - £97.81
    Postage split
    £112.81

So you would pay:
    Kit price - 20% discount - £78.25
    Postage split - Roughly £2
    UK Postage - I think it will be around £3.30
    £83.55

Saving around £30

If we hit 30 shifters, we would secure a 25% discount.

BUT

Because Christmas is on the way - would you like to hold off until the New Year? get this going at a time where more people can afford to join in?

Let me know here or vote in the poll.
    Now please!
    57.89%
    I'd like to wait
    42.11%
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Are there any reviews on these kits? I might be interested but would like to wait until New Year
    @mike_lowsocial

Comment

There's some info here about them - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....Shifter-Fitted
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Might be interested in the newyear

Comment

is this group buy still going or is it dead in the water.

Comment

I still would like one for my 6 speed manual.
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Me too still interested.
              Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
              E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Keep plugging away,keep asking......that`s how you get a pay rise at work!

sigpic

Comment

Same with the bonnet badge covers too!

sigpic

Comment

With any group buy there's no point in asking for it until you've hit the minimum required.

In the case of the short-shifters it appears we only have 50% of the required buyers so this will not be pushed forwards until there's more interest.

Badge caps are slightly different - These are a new product and still going through RnD at the moment. WTF has one of the first samples and from what I understand they aren't 100% just yet. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thanks for clarification! I want to peel the tape off and stick one of those covers on my bonnet,but of course I`m prepared to wait for a first class product, same for numbers interested in the Quickshifters!

sigpic

Comment

For the sake of €20 for the shifter, it may be worthwhile just putting a tenner aside for the next couple of months. That way if there still isn't the interest required to get the discount you're still in a better position to buy one
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

If this goes ahead inhale one for my 6 speed manual

Comment

You must know by now....we all love a bargain,but if we really want something then when the time is right we will still buy!

sigpic

Comment

I like the idea of these but don't know if I have the skills to fit one
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X