No announcement yet.

Poll: Front Splitters/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liked it a bit more subtle, so not as in your face.... and cheap :-)

Not sure if it was on lowering springs here- doesnt looklike it. Looked even better

Aaaaah. Miss the old DS3s'. Hopefully getting another old one next year and will modify to hell
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 03-08-2016, 19:02.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      Aaaaah. Miss the old DS3s'. Hopefully getting another old one next year and will modify to hell
      The 5+ year-old ones are dropping massively in price! Buuuut that's mainly due to high mileage :/

The Cupra splitter does look quite nice but it's not really that big a difference from the rubber lip at a glance. I have loads of time to think about it though. Might have changed my mind in a few months
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I like that Chris. Subtle - but very nice. Even I couldn't trash that one!!
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          The 5+ year-old ones are dropping massively in price!
          I'm on autotrader most days- cheapest ive seen for a 51k Dsport 2010 is 3395 in Oldham i think. was only listed for 3 days

Imagine being able to modify without trying to get round a warranty LOL

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          I like that Chris. Subtle - but very nice. Even I couldn't trash that one!!
          Grounded mine a couple times but it didnt do it any harm. Aim for £30 :-)
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I think the Cupra one (cut to fit) is the best
            sigpic

Comment

Cupra Lip. It's cheap, looks good and is narrower than the OEM one
              Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
              DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

this is one thing that people often do not take into account. That the cuppa lip actually gives you More ground clearance in the front, an important point for lowered cars.
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                  this is one thing that people often do not take into account. That the cuppa lip actually gives you More ground clearance in the front, an important point for lowered cars.
                  Quite right
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                  X