Plug and Play turbo options for Ds3 155 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug and Play turbo options for Ds3 155 hp

Dears, i am looking for plug and play options. I know that i ll have to do a ecu remap, but this not a problem ... The only options that i find are
    the mamba`s and the 207 rc. There is other options on the market ? I any one know how many bhp i cant get with remap, 207 rc turbo, downpipe/catback and intake ?

Welcome Gustavovon,

I've seen a lot of THP's swap for the RCZ turbo, but your other options are as you said 207 RC, Mamba, 208 GTi and Frankenturbo. Frankenturbo is the 'latest' plug and play turbo and has already been pushed past 300bhp!

As for the 207RC Turbo + Downpipe/Catback and Intake, my guess would be around 230 bhp (You can't get more than 250 from RC turbo), but I think you should seriously consider a upgraded intercooler with the bigger turbo... Stock intercooler is bad even at stock power levels...

Cheers
    DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

A lot of people on the peugeot forum have issues with mamba turbo i was thinking about it but i will go for a used 207rc/208gti turbo kit

Comment

Albish, very good info, i ll take a look at the frankenturbo. My goal its for about 250bhp, so the 207 rc wont be my choice ...
        I am already running with downpipe (2,5") k&N inbox and unichip (piggyback), i got 210bhp on dino with 16psi of boost pressure.
        Intercooler will be one of my next upgrades.

Eagle, happy and sad to rear about that . Mamba was on the top of my list, happy to read this review before buy one.

Comment

Guys, i went on the frankenturbo web site, but didnt find the turbo for the thp engines. After some look around, i find this:
          http://www.etuners.gr/peugeot-207-gt...otype-testing/

where i can find this turbo for sale ?

Comment

http://frankenturbo.com/new/F21P.html
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Thanks cyclone, i miss that

Comment

Guys, i am still in doubt about the turbo choice. I have an idea and would like to know if it is possible. I saw a jcw turbo at a good price, if get one of this, and change the compressor housing of a ds3( i know that woul have some body work) it would be a perfect fit on boost pipes and intake ?

Comment

Why not use the JCW Turbo altogether?
                  Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
                  DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Shiro, i already bougth boost pipes and fmic from forge, i want to keep it. I dont know how would be to adapt the boost pipes with the possition of the compressor housing from jcw. Do you know someone that have do it ?

Comment

You would just need a 180° Hose.

Comment

Shiro, do you have any picture of this turbo on a ds3 ? I would like to see how looks like.

Comment

Do you think that the oem inlet will fit on jcw turbo ? oil and water lines too ? Looking at this picture, apears to be easy.Click image for larger version

Name:	4437432208_fa07cbcb2d_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	360877

Comment

Originally posted by gustavovon View Post
                            Do you think that the oem inlet will fit on jcw turbo ? oil and water lines too ? Looking at this picture, apears to be easy.[ATTACH=CONFIG]13830[/ATTACH]
                            I could measure the diameters (of the JCW Turbo) if you want. But I'm not at home till Saturday...

Comment

No hurry, shiro. Thanks one more time for the help !

Comment

Working...
                              X