No announcement yet.

Plug and Play turbo options for Ds3 155 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to confirm that the k03 turbo from a 207rc is bigger than our stock turbo? Also its a direct fit ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
      I want to confirm that the k03 turbo from a 207rc is bigger than our stock turbo? Also its a direct fit ?
      Yes and yes [emoji1303]
      White on red THP
      Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Part number# 530xxxx117 ? (Peugeot 207rc/gti thp k03 turbo oem number)

Comment

Guys, i still searching for the best deal, Here is some valid information:

Compressor - Turbine
          Inducer/Exducer Inducer/Exducer

Oem: 34,5/51 45/37,8

207RC: 37,8/53,8 44,9/40,2 (if i understand right, the compressor housing its a little bigger)

JCW: 41.0/51.0 44,9/40,2 (I am no sure about this numbers, this are approximated values, but the compressor housing is bigger for shure)

Mamba: 39,3/56,1 45,6/41,7 (but it use bigger housings)

JMTC s42 45mm 41mm (yes, the name of our turbo from then is "s42", but they use 45mm compressor, dont have information about the exducer. They do some heat treatment on the turbine housing)

Frankenturbo 47/52 ?

This are some pictures of the adaptation of a jcw turbo ll have

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170206-WA0415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	360966Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170206-WA0470.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	360967

So, i really think the better option is to try to install the jcw ... I talk to someone that start to look at and already do some mods to fit. The wastegate have a "flange" and the boost pipes are diffents. But how about the oil and water lines ? I really think that this turbo is the better option for me, but i am affraid to have problens to install.

Comment

Originally posted by gustavovon View Post
            I really think that this turbo is the better option for me, but i am affraid to have problens to install.
            Worse case scenario would be you waste a couple of hours trying to fit the turbo and have to revert to stock. Sounds worth the pain to me

Subscribed to thread.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Dangerfish, the problem is buy one of those and bring it to Brazil. Its very expensive converting to my coin. And find someone to do this job here is difficult. It ll be an expensive regret !

Another question, the ds3racing turbo is the same as 207rc ? No changes ?

Comment

Originally posted by gustavovon View Post
                Dangerfish, the problem is buy one of those and bring it to Brazil. Its very expensive converting to my coin. And find someone to do this job here is difficult. It ll be an expensive regret !

Another question, the ds3racing turbo is the same as 207rc ? No changes ?
                Couldn't comment on the differences. You could always try making your own turbo out of toilet roll tubes and egg cartons?
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hahahahahahah, i think i could try that !!

Comment

Anyone knows.what is the oem/ part number of 207rc/gti turbo charger? I ve found a very good condition turbo charger from a 207 gti but i want to be sure that is a bigger turbo than my ds3 156thp one

Comment

Is 501083650079 v75652380 part the oem for 207gti 175bhp turbo?

Comment

Iit's not possible to fit the core of a JCW turbo or a 207 RC turbo on the "casing" of the DS3 stock turbo?, or even the inlet part, if you want to maintain the exhaust part unmodified? seems legit to me if thinking to upgrade turbo without the pain of rerouting pipes.

Comment

207rc / gti turbo coming up soon for my thp car.... Jamie@SPTuning   will I need an update for my remap for the turbo to work?

Comment

It will need remapping immediately, the 207 turbo will surge badly at low rpm on current mapping.
                            White on red THP
                            Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Jamie SPT in your ds3 build you use the john cooper works exhaust manifold why do you use it?

Comment

Anyone here with experience with the following turbo upgrade for the 1.6thp:
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enhanced-...-/392154561311

It’s a direct fit and they claim 500 rpm reduced spooltime, 10% increase in power & rated power 235bhp (more info @website).
                                My car has a stage 1 tune, upgraded intercooler, intake & diverter valve. Would I need a new tune after installation of this turbo part?

Comment

Working...
                                X