No announcement yet.

which wheel is that ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found one here that is 18x8 et35, i like it, but donw know if ll fit ...

Comment

The 35 offset will fit - it's the same as having the OEM wheels (et25) with 10mm spacers.

The extra half inch width should also fit as the wheels are already spaced, so they won't grind the inside. If you have very low suspension, the outside might catch on the wheel arch, but if you have a normal ride height it will be fine.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Also FYI the bolt spacing for the OEM wheels is 4x108
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          The 35 offset will fit - it's the same as having the OEM wheels (et25) with 10mm spacers.

The extra half inch width should also fit as the wheels are already spaced, so they won't grind the inside. If you have very low suspension, the outside might catch on the wheel arch, but if you have a normal ride height it will be fine.
          The wrong way around. You will need 10mm spacers to have the same offset than the OEM Bellone wheels
          He drives a 215/40 tire
          Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
          DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
            The wrong way around. You will need 10mm spacers to have the same offset than the OEM Bellone wheels
            Oh dammit I got confused by the diagram I looked at. There are waaay too many numbers that go with wheels :confused:
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
              Oh dammit I got confused by the diagram I looked at. There are waaay too many numbers that go with wheels :confused:
              Don't sweat it, it is sooooo easy to get confused with wheel offsets. It just seems to be all backwards at first glance and takes staring at it awhile to becomes clear as which way is which.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
              X