No announcement yet.

LED Strips in footwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks nice! Just the way i want it to look (but in orange). Where did you put the leds, is it possible to share a picture of where you put them?

Comment

Originally posted by V3nn3tj3 View Post
      Looks nice! Just the way i want it to look (but in orange). Where did you put the leds, is it possible to share a picture of where you put them?
      Cars in garage at moment for timing chain
      I've put the LED strip stuck to the underside of the footwell ceiling - it's stuck onto the carpet that lines the top of the footwell, it'sbl just far enough back behind the glovebox to not be visible unless you put your head into the footwell and look up.
      DS3 THP 155 - stage 2+ remap, milltek sports cat and non resonated exhaust system, airtec FM intercooler and alloy boost pipes, induction kit. Mtech short shifter, VAG recirculation valve with uprated alta spring, uprated hpfp, uprated spark plugs, uprated coil pack, VTA twin pcv to filtered catch can, uprated Sachs clutch, ebc brake pads and vented discs, LED interior lighting, rcz gearknob, Michelin pilot sport 4s, iridium spark plugs

Comment

Working...
      X