HDI90 remapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:mad:
    Last edited by John S; 24-06-2011, 18:57.

Comment

Have just had mine "played with"... Not RR'd yet but not all that bothered tbh... I was more interested in how it went rather than the numbers it produces - penis enhancement not required at the moment ;p (I kinda like being a girl!)

Only had a short drive with it tonight (I'm really, really totally pooped) but going on a Heathrow run tomorrow early doors which will be a nice test for her. Will keep you informed!

Comment

So Lottsy, why not come to the meet in your back yard? (London Beach)
        It would be good to discuss penis enhancement with some of the guys!
        Flashremapping will be there, so lots to talk about.

Comment

Sounds good to me! I'm not sure where it is but I'm sure I can find it! Those interested can come for a drive in it and hopefully by then I will be a little more used to it!

Comment

Just keep an eye on the Meets section for more details.
            It's on the 21st May, in Tenterden.

Comment

Well after having a play for a few days, I'm totally head over heels in love with this car!!!

Looking forward to finding out how other people find theirs at the meet.... Since the remap, she now pulls beautifully right through from 1,800 to 3,200rpm... Makes over taking on the motorway an absolute joy! Before the tweaks, I was struggling a little when trying to overtake at say 65mph but now I can whizz past. Thank goodness for the speed limiter though cos she would really sit quite happily at slightly naughty speeds...

How many other 90 owners are there on here?

Comment

I'll Be There, Hopefully My 90 Will Be Done By Then xD

Comment

Working...
                X