No announcement yet.

Painting rocker cover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liking paint schemes all round. Nice one guys.

Comment

Both look sweet!

Might have to steal the idea.

Comment

its not that hard chud noticed you will have same engine cover as mine the VTi i just used some good quality masking tape whacked it on then cut the shape around the raised area then sprayed it with VHT paint have a go mate!!!
        Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

ah right zack haha should of noticed that lol!!! ah right never seen them before where du get the decals from?
          Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

just had a look at ur picks zack, noticed you have a twin exhaust where and how did you get hold of that might be wrong but thought the diesel ones came with a single one like mine? cus i could do with a twin one! haha

Comment

Working...
            X