• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I can supply them

Comment

sent you a pm m8

Comment

Good news everyone badge is came down in price to £8.28 I can supply for £6.42 plus p&p. Im glad I didnt purchase to many of these!
        John

Comment

bugger, i've just paid full price

Comment

To be honest I was going to give you at the new price I will take the hit

Comment

just put 2 in m8 if thats ok

Comment

thats a better price i will have 1 aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by John Nicol View Post
                  Good news everyone badge is came down in price to £8.28 I can supply for £6.42 plus p&p. Im glad I didnt purchase to many of these!
                  John
                  Is this offer still available 5 years later?

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1121374618...794&rmvSB=true
                    10 Pounds.
                    Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
                    DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Ah didn't think to check eBay. Anything better than £16 for a new interior light as my middle one doesn't work and the switches are dodgy on the map lights? Anyone on here I can contact for parts?

Comment

Originally posted by DSben View Post
                        Ah didn't think to check eBay. Anything better than £16 for a new interior light as my middle one doesn't work and the switches are dodgy on the map lights? Anyone on here I can contact for parts?
                        Ask your local breakyard
                        Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
                        DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

They didn't have any DS3's last time I was down so was hoping for something cheaper online than £16 :/ think I've broken it by forcing led's in them. Put the original bulbs in and the middle one has a little flash sometimes when fiddling with the switch. Other two are fine once the switch is left alone.

Comment

Did you get the wrong size ? How much did you have to force them in ?

Also have you lost the red r that was on the boot ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1688.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	360644

That's what the car was like, didn't have the badge on it but had the adhesive of the R still on there :/

They were the correct bulb (w5w/501) but they are canbus and they were a bit thicker so pushed them in quite a bit as I couldn't get the cover on. Tried old bulbs and they are the same now. Hoping a new light unit will sort it

Comment

Wow, seems like she went through it a bit after the trade in

I wonder who pulled the R off ? I had it as the bit of red looked good against the black rear end

Re the lights, did you use the brute force method on the centre light and the map lights ??? Will you need to buy a new light unit in the roofline at the front as well ?

Oh and get that cargiant sticker off the rear window !!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X