Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement front Grille and running led lights at night ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell zack your not a trainspotter errr police car spotter! Cant believe they have all those cars! no wonder we have to have cut backs! lmao! We should have been police officers! ;-)
    Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
      Hey ! -_-

lol
      errr you haven't? i had a p1 subaru and managed to get the plate P1 FOK.... couldn't believe i could buy it... was really funny - lovely car but was just to fast as no matter how you drove it, it laughed at me and said is that it! bit like the gf! rofl! grrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by mbartlett View Post
        errr you haven't?
        Look At My Username... :L

Comment

Look At My Username... :L
          Ahh i see! i asked for a price on MRB 88 for my initials and they wanted 15k... i thought about it for a nano second and said no! lol some number plates are ridiculously expensive! and if the car gets stolen you lose the number plate! always makes me wonder if you insure the number plate with the car ie 15,000 for the car and then 15,000 for the number plate? and can they ever reissue the number plate if the car is not found?

Comment

My Perfect Numberplate...

2ACK

Wait For It...

£75,000 !!!

Comment

You are all very sad, commenting on personal number plates etc. Her ideal reg: is not avbailable at no price so has 2nd best. Mark you have to send me details of how we can convert to Police spec as that looks fine. Have to fess up as have bought DS3-R stickers off Ebay to bling up wifes standard black sport. Am waiting for ordered Pipercross panel filter and debating exhaust mods once sure no errors.

Comment

Originally posted by smudger7 View Post
                You are all very sad, commenting on personal number plates etc.
                Thanks !

Comment

Thanks !
                  xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Blunt and straight to the point. This kid don't mess around Zack!
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by smudger7 View Post
                    You are all very sad, commenting on personal number plates etc. Her ideal reg: is not avbailable at no price so has 2nd best. Mark you have to send me details of how we can convert to Police spec as that looks fine. Have to fess up as have bought DS3-R stickers off Ebay to bling up wifes standard black sport. Am waiting for ordered Pipercross panel filter and debating exhaust mods once sure no errors.
                    err and me.... i couldn't resist putting the Red R after the the ds3 on the boot... lol

No problem on the headlight led's will create new thread to do... can be done in less than an hour and come on with sidelights and ecu can be changed to keep the sidelights and front daylight running lights on... will take daylight pics of additional leds so they look white and not blue tho! lol They are 15 per side so for 30 quid they fill the little gap underneath the headlights which is begging out for them!

And were all very sad just talking about cars as my other half keeps telling me! and then she goes onto facebook all the time... hmmm ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by mbartlett View Post
                      i couldn't resist putting the Red R after the the ds3 on the boot... lol
                      Where You Get That From Mark ?

Comment

Where You Get That From Mark ?
                        They are available in halfords. The whole badge is Type R and you can just literally break off just the R which is perfect ;-)

Comment

Lmao But Its Not The Same Size Or Shape :L

Comment

willl post pic... The R is bigger but it looks the right shape and colour and with the chrome matching bits! You'll see tomorrow! and no peeling it off either! ;-)

Comment

How did you do this and where did you get your bits from?
                              I wanna do this!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-CITROE...2#ht_500wt_922

I want those front fog light surrounds, look so nice

Comment

Working...
                                X