No announcement yet.

Chrome Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice you two, mine came with the side chrome as standard, I don't mean to upset anyone but I have to say that without the chrome on the doors it just looks unfinished. I'd like to see what the chrome on the lights looks like in person, I reckon on the black body this will look either really flash or complete trash.
    sigpic

Comment

Flash mate for sure...Your welcome for the advice.

Comment

I have gone for all the chrome bits except for the wing mirrors as I like my white ones. Agree with you that it does just give the car a 'finished' look. There are some pictures on one of threads of IrishRob's 'bits' around the lights and have to admit thats what swung it for me as I was unsure that they would make that much of a difference

Comment

Besides that you can look in the chrome bits to check your hair is ok pmsl.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
            Besides that you can look in the chrome bits to check your hair is ok pmsl.
            Very true Clarky my little footsie friend! But I rather like the 'make up' mirror lights on the sunvisor - what a great idea Citroen now I can see when putting my lippy on!

Comment

I like the chrome rear light surrounds and found these on ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-CI...item3cceb6d4c3 I think the seller might be known here ??? Don't really have the spare cash for them at the mo as I'm trying to save for the remap now.... I'll add them to my list of wants for 2013.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                I like the chrome rear light surrounds and found these on ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-CI...item3cceb6d4c3 I think the seller might be known here ??? Don't really have the spare cash for them at the mo as I'm trying to save for the remap now.... I'll add them to my list of wants for 2013.
                Yeah, pretty sure that's Ross Farley / John Nichols eBay store. I wanted to get the surrounds but I'm now planning on getting the 3D lights instead, just gotta wait for my bonus now, lol.
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah they are on my list too mate, like you I think I would prefer them to the inserts, bit of a price difference though
                  sigpic

Comment

I've just put chrome strips around the number plates - looks really great, especially with a black DS3 with chrome extras. I'll post some picks soon.

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                      Yeah they are on my list too mate, like you I think I would prefer them to the inserts, bit of a price difference though
                      Yeah they're a bit pricey, hence why I've got to wait until my bonus, lol. Roll on July
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Chrome plate surrounds.
                        Though the strip is not fitted on edge on the right, really annoying me. Im OCD with perfection lol
                        Would really recommend chrome accessories for the rear. Im really satisfied with the way the back looks now. Much better :-)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by beck_4ever; 07-02-2013, 14:09.

Comment

Working...
                        X