• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Chrome Ones Without The Citroen Badge On lol

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
      U need some help fitting them Sparkle?
      Thank you John for your kind offer, think this might be one mod I can do without the aid of a friendly mechanic xx

Comment

Well Sparkle the thought was that from that level one might find out what's way beyond the heels:rolleyes:

Comment

Well Sparkle the thought was that from that level one might find out what's way beyond the heels:rolleyes:
          John, John, John - I blush!

Comment

I support the bling factor which looks fantastic on sport red. Having seen a few picks now it spurs me on to add the crome mirror caps and light surrounds to my sports red. I'm off to E-Bay NOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Richardhycott View Post
              I support the bling factor which looks fantastic on sport red. Having seen a few picks now it spurs me on to add the crome mirror caps and light surrounds to my sports red. I'm off to E-Bay NOW!!
              We should start a Sport Red splinter group

Comment

Booked in to dealer for Friday morning to get the chrome added and a valet - will be like driving a new car!

Comment

As Sparkle is wanting to give her Ds3 some more sparkle and bling, has she thought about the boring tyre valves and covers?
                  I came across these when seaching Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-Nemo-c...item19c067d74e.
                  Tacky or class I don't know
                  They have arrived, tiny little things! But anything that sparkles is a girls best friend!

Comment

I bought some too ,caps fit but sleeves too small to go over the valve and if forced likely to damage valve

Comment

Ahhh - thanks for that pointer - not put them on yet fortunately.

Am waiting for my little car to be finish its makeover at the dealers. Borrowed a yellow/black dsport to tide me over - sorry if you guys have this combo, but I could not live with those yellow and black seats for long. Would have to be very careful when going through the wardrobe that I didn't wear something that might clash.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                        Ahhh - thanks for that pointer - not put them on yet fortunately.

Am waiting for my little car to be finish its makeover at the dealers. Borrowed a yellow/black dsport to tide me over - sorry if you guys have this combo, but I could not live with those yellow and black seats for long. Would have to be very careful when going through the wardrobe that I didn't wear something that might clash.

You little bumble bee Sparkle lol x....Hope you havn't upset my mate Fowler.
                        Last edited by Clarky; 19-11-2010, 14:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                          I could not live with those yellow and black seats for long. Would have to be very careful when going through the wardrobe that I didn't wear something that might clash.
                          I have that problem all the time, Sparkle. Stick with that LBD & you'll look just fine!

Comment

A quick question for you all who have had the chrome added to your car - how are the pieces attached? is it a simple click in place jobbie or is it glue, scissors and lots of swearing? I hope they're not too easy to take off :/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 enthusiast View Post
                              A quick question for you all who have had the chrome added to your car - how are the pieces attached? is it a simple click in place jobbie or is it glue, scissors and lots of swearing? I hope they're not too easy to take off :/
                              The Chrome add ons have double sided sticky tape which you peel off...Easy to fit to be honest...I will say just be careful fitting Chrome rear lenses...Make sure you get them positioned correctly as the tape sticks like shit to a blanket and once adheard you cant move them.
                              They come with fitting instructions...Ive showed this in previous posts....There is tags on the tape which u pull off as u go....Hope this helps Clarky.

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 enthusiast View Post
                                There are a few who will be able to answer that question as they have done it themselves but as I didn't want to ruin my manicure I got the dealer to do it for me today I can confirm that the side bits at least have to be stuck on as my little treasure is having a sleepover at the dealers tonight as they recommend leaving the car indoors for a while to allow the glue to cure!

Can't wait to pick him up tomorrow with all his shiny bits attached!

Comment

Working...
                                X