Attached Files

its not my cup of tea but they look good
    have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Originally posted by the guardian View Post
      its not my cup of tea but they look good
      I agree

Comment

Thanks it makes me stand out from the other DS3's, and on the plus side I haven't been pulled yet.

Comment

Alien ds3

Comment

Looking good

How did you do it?
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Not my thing either but looks good - as Beefy said are you going to write a brief guide of how you did it etc ?
              sigpic

Comment

Well it is really quite simple I didn't want to void the warranty so I thought to myself why not use window tinting plastic but you cant buy it in the small amount I needed, so to save money I brought green stain glass window plastic from eBay for 99p for an A5 Sheet, you may need two sheets:

> Then, because there is a very thin cap between the LED light unit and the black plastic cover which separates the 3 sections of 2 LED, I literally slid the sheet in-between the two and used a very, very small amount of waterproof glue to hold it in place in the corners, easy as that.

And as I said because u haven't changed the bulbs or anything it doesn't void the warranty, which is a plus, I'm not sure if it is illegal but as I said I have driven past loads of Cops and never been pulled. (:

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence Edwards View Post
                  Well it is really quite simple I didn't want to void the warranty so I thought to myself why not use window tinting plastic but you cant buy it in the small amount I needed, so to save money I brought green stain glass window plastic from eBay for 99p for an A5 Sheet, you may need two sheets:

> Then, because there is a very thin cap between the LED light unit and the black plastic cover which separates the 3 sections of 2 LED, I literally slid the sheet in-between the two and used a very, very small amount of waterproof glue to hold it in place in the corners, easy as that.

And as I said because u haven't changed the bulbs or anything it doesn't void the warranty, which is a plus, I'm not sure if it is illegal but as I said I have driven past loads of Cops and never been pulled. (:
                  Simple and easy, like it
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Ooo i quite like it actually, i think you have just gave me an idea and i'll give blue a try for mine :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Clairt83 View Post
                      Ooo i quite like it actually, i think you have just gave me an idea and i'll give blue a try for mine :-)
                      lol I think Clair might get pulled over once or twice.

Comment

Have to ask Den about the legal status of having non white lights on the front of a vehicle.

Comment

ah that is true, but i could just flick the lights on real quick and hope they don't see lol

Comment

In theory you should only show white or yellow lights to the front of your vehicle, however in practice I see many boy racers driving around with blue headlights or fogs and nothing gets done.

Comment

Working...
                            X