No announcement yet.

New sidelights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool thanks. So what happens if you get them the wrong way in? It won't damage it will it.

Comment

Nope, no damage the LED light just won't come on ! I did the same to both mine when I last replaced them, pop them out turn them round and put them back in and all will be good
      sigpic

Comment

Love them/Want them! They look way better than the originals!
        :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
        Partsworld-UK.com
        Email
        Call: 01246 268896
        We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
        *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Linky please?? I want these. Changed the headlights last night and so much nicer than yellow!

Comment

Originally posted by TyDS3 View Post
            Linky please?? I want these. Changed the headlights last night and so much nicer than yellow!
            What headlights did you put in? and for LED just go on ebay and search 502 canbus led Ty
            DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
            Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Well before I put HID's on the Civic, I'd bought some H7 55w xenon bulbs... So just fitted them!
              I don't want to buy cheap shit let's which will blow and I think the colour of his led's are similar colour to my headlights

Comment

Originally posted by TyDS3 View Post
                Well before I put HID's on the Civic, I'd bought some H7 55w xenon bulbs... So just fitted them!
                I don't want to buy cheap shit let's which will blow and I think the colour of his led's are similar colour to my headlights
                Ty, you can see the difference here-
                Click image for larger version

Name:	BB Clean LED Sidelight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	356438
                DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Ah beautiful! Ordered 13 bulb led for sidelights like yours!
                  Now just the indicator bulbs to clear ones

Comment

Ive got 5led ones in sidelights that mate gave me cos gave FAILED BULB in his Touran,
                    I don't get fail in the DS but every time you switch them off they flicker for 60 seconds?!?!?
                    (Which is actually quite cool really :rolleyes: = sad old fart)

PLUS, although they are WHITER they are actually LESS BRIGHT than the 501's before!!

I keep meaning to try some 9/13 or more as they're so cheap
                    (Or are'cheap' no good???)
                    :cool: YELLOWS :cool:

Comment

Working...
                    X