X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want!!!!
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Yep- get yerself to the Guildford meet Rickards, so we can have a good look :-)
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

I like that:bow:
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Looks great. I like the gloss black bumpers. Where did you get them from?

Comment

looks awsome mate ...

Love the mint coulour with the black roof and trim !

Great job
            DS3 Dsport Hdi Red Edition !

Comment

Apparently because it is a wrap (ie. temporary) you don't need to inform the DVLA. If you get pulled by the police you just need to show them that it's a wrap (ie. inside door frame, boot etc.). At least this is what I've read on car wrapping sites.

Comment

No need to inform DVLA as vehicle remains original colour. I looked into this as I was considering what to do for my next car before I settled on my DS3. Due to the lack of colour options from some manufacturers I was considering just to get a plain white car and then use vinyl, one of the big advantages of this would be that when the time came to sell it on the original paint having been protected by the vinyl would be immaculate.
                DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

By the way I think the whole combination of black and mint with those wheels looks fantastic. Love the glass black against the matte finish on the mint, well done :bow:

Comment

Sounds right. Problem is (Colour change) if your being tailed by iDen or his mates, cos it looks like theres a difference to their computer thingy - theyre gonna pull you anyway
                    Disadvantage of a temp colour change I spose
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Also you'll flag up on ANPR cameras both static and mobile ones used in vehicle by the feds!

Comment

You may also need to check with your insurance company. I spent 12 years at AXA and a lot of insurance companies (not all) will class this as a modification and indeed a temp colour change. Some won't care, some will, but if you don't disclose it they can use it against you to not pay out under the act of disclosure in case of an accident.
                        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                          Sounds right. Problem is (Colour change) if your being tailed by iDen or his mates, cos it looks like theres a difference to their computer thingy - theyre gonna pull you anyway
                          LMAO i can see it now lol the old fuzz stop you to say.....ELO ELO ELO WHATS ALL THIS THEN? this is NOT the colour the car is registered under on the DVLA data base my son...... sorry ossifer its just a wrap the original colour is underneath........ Cops: well well my son you will need to peel the whole thing off before you go any further as you CANNOT drive the car with that colour without notifying DVLA of the colour change

Secondly i can see gettaway cars now being wrapped before a job and quickly UNWRAP it after :rolleyes:

still think its awesome looking :cool:
                          http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
                          :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

Ha! Yeah. Being stopped never fun. Heart sink moment- what have I done LOL
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by DS3man STEVE View Post
                              Secondly i can see gettaway cars now being wrapped before a job and quickly UNWRAP it after :rolleyes:
                              That happens for stolen vehicles etc. it's also been a move the bad guys use in lots of movies

Comment

Looks great Adam - much better than the pink Bug
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X