No announcement yet.

Fog Lamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The how to guide is made, just requires uploading onto this!

Yeah it's a case of messing with resistors etc but it never seemed simple, even though im an electrican nobody really had the how to guide, so I went it alone and here we go, I find its touch and go to whether you fancy doing it properly or breaking the car haha, such as accidently shorting live and earth and blowing the fuse board on the car etc, I've found ways around this and think it's better, but I think one of the bigger problems is lamp quality really?
    Faulty LED lamps are to common, but in the how to guide there are links to great purchases etc!

I can upload it tonight!

Comment

Chris, if you mean removing the lamps completely and putting a resistor there, then yes you can as obviously a resistance that a standard halogen would still be produced!, I find the only problem with this is the same with any canbus lamp, once the led faults and breaks, the resistor in the lamp will still work, therefor lights may be broken but you don't know that, suppose it's a simple case of checking etc!

Comment

Hello mate, any info on were to buy the LED fog lights and what type of resistors to use. Better still did up upload the how to guide as I cannot find it.

Comment

Working...
        X