New DS3 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
    Both front and rear lights stay on with the guide me home setting. I'm sure mine is set at 30 secs but they might work for longer if you check the settings

re condensation - have you checked that both rubber caps are fitted correctly ? You can easily spot them and check them with the bonnet open
    Went to put my nightbreakers in as the stock ones are crap and they had not fitted the right seal properly but the left was fitted correctly the rubbers seals i mean and both are condensating, enough for me to raise the question. As an update cars back in to the garage for Thursday!
    Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
    E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

You need compensation for that condensation! But seriously,I do wonder if the dealership guys even went through a pre-handover checklist of any kind if all these niggles and faults are being found! I was very lucky at Freeborn Southampton,after going over my car with a fine-toothed comb I pointed out that my leather gear knob was worn as I could not read any numbers on it and it was replaced and a wheel nut cover was missing and was also replaced promptly! Good luck with rectifying your issues which should all be sorted.
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

As an update in response to all,

Spoke to the dealer principal today he's been very decent with me and going to oversee the car coming back in and have it completely rechecked it wasn't done right in the first place and he gave me a handful of his time to put my mind at rest that actually my custom is valued. So we will see what happens when it comes back out of the garage.
        Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
        E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Working...
        X