No announcement yet.

My DS3 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ta Noodle, old enough to remember the 70's, too old to remember the detail.

Comment

Lol, I used to dnace in my teens and like to think I have the legs for them, but unfortunatley not, lol.
      June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
      September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
      March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
      June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Ha I'm not that bad, don't own a headband or those ankle warmer things. If I ever do a night out like that I'll make sure to put a picture up though!
        DSport HDi 110 in Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

Mr BP, have you got any more pics of your car that can be posted? Yours is the only one I can find in the blue/black combo, same as the one I haved ordered. I have to say it looks superb and would welcome the opportunity to drool a bit more!

Comment

Here's just a few for you. I need to get some more night time pictures taken. I love the colour and am surprised it's rare. You see many Mini's in the same coverings and many metallic blue French cars like the 206/207/Clio yet no DS3s. Weird!
            Attached Files

Comment

Interesting that your 17" Black Bellone's are shod with Michelin rubber and not the Bridgestones that most of us have got

Comment

Ah yes there's a thread with details on that here somewhere. It turns out that these tyres help increase MPG and lower CO2s lowering my tax bracket from 'C' to 'B' as well.

Comment

So is it only the THPs that get Potenzas on their Bellones now?

Comment

Great pics of a great car in the best colour (in my opinion!) These make the wait feel even longer.
                    Last edited by gilly; 19-06-2011, 20:53.

Comment

Omg, looks amazing. i agree gilly, getting very impatient now.
                      June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
                      September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
                      March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
                      June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Working...
                      X