Well I've Waited Long Enough - Here It Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great!

Must agree with the guy you met in the petrol station - normally I wouldn't consider yellow, but the DS3 just pulls it off (perhaps because it is such a 'I'm here' type car, you can't miss it, and the yellow enhances that!)......

Can't wait for mine, which is simply a Sport Red!

Mind you in a year if I still love it, might change it for a Yellow one then, well why not, lol....

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
      Looks great!

Must agree with the guy you met in the petrol station - normally I wouldn't consider yellow, but the DS3 just pulls it off (perhaps because it is such a 'I'm here' type car, you can't miss it, and the yellow enhances that!)......

Can't wait for mine, which is simply a Sport Red!

Mind you in a year if I still love it, might change it for a Yellow one then, well why not, lol....

Regards,
      Clive.

No simply about our colour!!

I was going to buy the Yellow 1st.. it looks fab.. but I was thinking it may be one of those colours that goes out of fashion in a yr or 2 and your left with something you cant sell to many...

I love my Red n Black!
      Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

I don't think yellow is as very "in fashion" kind of colour and don't think it is a very popular colour either, that's what sold it to me, gotta be different and have a bit of risk. White is the "in" colour atm everyone is getting white cars lol

I don't know where to take your problem Bangemdead since it's evans halshaw, maybe try calling their main call center for customer services and tell what sh** service you are having. It really is getting beyond a joke now, I mean mine had to come all the way to Scotland afterall and I got mine Friday - so tell them that when you call them.

Hope this kinda helps,

Wililam

Comment

Originally posted by W17_BLK View Post
          I don't think yellow is as very "in fashion" kind of colour and don't think it is a very popular colour either, that's what sold it to me, gotta be different and have a bit of risk. White is the "in" colour atm everyone is getting white cars lol

I don't know where to take your problem Bangemdead since it's evans halshaw, maybe try calling their main call center for customer services and tell what sh** service you are having. It really is getting beyond a joke now, I mean mine had to come all the way to Scotland afterall and I got mine Friday - so tell them that when you call them.

Hope this kinda helps,

Wililam
          Cheers mate, will go in on Monday and if I don't get a collection date before Friday, all hell is going to break out in the dealership, I can Be the worst customer in the world if I do not get treated right. I do not expect them to do anything above and beyond what any one would expect from good customer support. But just getting customer support from these muppets would be a start.

I will just have to keep looking at your pic's and hope eventually I get mine.

Hope you still have a grin like a cheshire cat every time you drive it.

Comment

Very nice!
            Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Originally posted by W17_BLK View Post
              Thanks everyone I know folk with white will prefer the white, but hey we all have our preferences I respect that
              That's why they make different colours! Imagine if we all wanted the same! Makes the idea of seeing several of them lined up better when they are all different colour combos! :-)

Regards,
              Clive.
              CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
              DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Looks great
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                X